What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Pricing Guide(s)?  (Read 18015 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Hot Tub Pricing Guide(s)?
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2017, 07:38:07 pm »
So you think it's okay that the manufacturers are putting out fake price guides? That was the point of the discussion, and unfortunately it looks like a bold faced lie, trending even.  I'm not glad to hear that you're all okay with this. But if you'd rather introduce me to the wonderful world of hot tubs that way, I don't know who you thought you were talking to, because it isn't me. Maybe the inflated MSRPs are going to turn a number of people off in general, but to add insult to injury, I think those fake price ranges, direct from the manufacturer, are going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far. Such enthusiasm for lying is supposed to be lost in translation somewhere I guess. Whatever floats your boat.  ::)

Wait, didn't you post previously that you were leaving this site right after you were exposed?

You should create a Youtube video to cover this artocity to go along with all your other propaganda videos.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2017, 07:38:07 pm »

castletonia

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2017, 08:04:31 pm »
So you think it's okay that the manufacturers are putting out fake price guides? That was the point of the discussion (if it could be taken at face value), and unfortunately it looks like a bold faced lie, trending even.  I'm not glad to hear that you're all okay with this. But if you'd rather introduce me to the wonderful world of hot tubs that way, I don't know who you thought you were talking to, because it isn't me. Maybe the inflated MSRPs would or wouldn't turn a number of people off in general, but to add insult to injury, I think those fake price ranges, direct from the manufacturer, are going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far. Such enthusiasm for lying is supposed to be lost in translation somewhere (other than "we got you coming and going"), I guess. Whatever floats your boat.  ::)

Yet the auto industry inflates their MSRP and offer a different rebate every month, or week, or holiday, or whatever occasion they want.  And the used car industry, everything is negotiable.  Do you not buy a car because of this?

And no one here went out looking for you, you found this forum.  Move along.  No one here is forcing you to look at and buy a hot tub.

wondertubs

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2017, 08:53:41 pm »
Happy holidays.
Once again, since everyone wants to agree to disagree, and even make up reverse conspiracy theories (resembling a straw man argument), or simply repeat themselves, I'll repeat this (even if only I find it to be agreeable).  Happy holidays. :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:41:45 pm by wondertubs »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2017, 11:40:29 pm »
If you are a Costco member and you are lucky enough to stumble on a road show selling a TX (Hot Spring value priced 2 person spa), you can buy it for the price point you are looking for.  A Costco road show is a totally different business model than dealer. Costco has no inventory.  They never touch the spa.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2017, 11:40:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42