What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Tub Owner  (Read 2485 times)

OBXJosh

New Tub Owner
« on: August 16, 2017, 03:33:31 pm »
Hey guys,

First time posting, although I have been using the forum to do tons of research.  I have found the forum very informative for sure.  I am having my first tub delivered this Sunday and can't wait.  I did not need a large tub as I wanted it to fit in a specific space beside my patio, and also wanted something minimal and simple.  I ended up going with a Nordic Impulse DP.  I hope I am pleased with it.

I ended up putting down a 9' x 9' area of "crush and run" about 6" deep, put a border around it, and leveled it off.  I then placed an EZ Pad on top of that due to the fact that I may be moving in the not so distant future.  I figured I might as well spend a few more bucks and opted to run a 220v line vs the 110v as I had to run a dedicated line anyway.

I'll post some pics once the tub is up and running.

Hot Tub Forum

New Tub Owner
« on: August 16, 2017, 03:33:31 pm »

meriflower

Re: New Tub Owner
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 08:33:26 pm »
Congrats on your new spa!   :). Looking forward to your pics!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 08:32:08 am »
Hey guys,

First time posting, although I have been using the forum to do tons of research.  I have found the forum very informative for sure.  I am having my first tub delivered this Sunday and can't wait.  I did not need a large tub as I wanted it to fit in a specific space beside my patio, and also wanted something minimal and simple.  I ended up going with a Nordic Impulse DP.  I hope I am pleased with it.

I ended up putting down a 9' x 9' area of "crush and run" about 6" deep, put a border around it, and leveled it off.  I then placed an EZ Pad on top of that due to the fact that I may be moving in the not so distant future.  I figured I might as well spend a few more bucks and opted to run a 220v line vs the 110v as I had to run a dedicated line anyway.

You will be happy with that, good value.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 01:59:53 pm »
Hey guys,

Awesome little value tub for the price, I always try to keep at least 1 or 2 in-stock..smaller/lighter tub that is pretty easy to deliver (relatively speaking) and I swear the damn things NEVER break, like incredibly low service rates...Good Luck!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 02:01:15 pm »
Hey guys,

Awesome little value tub for the price, I always try to keep at least 1 or 2 in-stock..smaller/lighter tub that is pretty easy to deliver (relatively speaking) and I swear the damn things NEVER break, like incredibly low service rates...Good Luck!

Yes they are pretty bullet proof. Incredibly low warranty claims on these. Great tub for the money

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 02:01:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42