What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs, Jacuzzi or Bullfrog?  (Read 10168 times)

msr1015

Re: Hot Springs, Jacuzzi or Bullfrog?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2017, 04:01:30 pm »
We wet tested the Jacuzzi J-385, Bullfrog R8 and the Hot Springs Pulse, all bench tubs no loungers.  Here is our opinion.......We weren't impressed with the Jacuzzi, which shocked the salesman.  The headrests just didn't sit where we needed them to.  The fact they flip directions didn't matter either.  The Hot Springs was a nice tub however filter system just took up too much interior space and it seemed a bit crowded when sitting next to it.  We ended up ordering the Bullfrog R7B (didn't need the larger R8) w/ the Bluetooth stereo system.  The stereo was 50% off the normal $1,000 price tag so we figured what the heck.  We went with the Neck Blaster, Wellness, Deep Relief and Versa jetpaks.  They seemed to give you a nice mix of hard and medium pressure jets and then some massage jets as well.  I can't wait the 4-6 weeks until it's delivered.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 04:05:50 pm by msr1015 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2017, 04:01:30 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2017, 06:27:39 pm »
We wet tested the Jacuzzi J-385, Bullfrog R8 and the Hot Springs Pulse, all bench tubs no loungers.  Here is our opinion.......We weren't impressed with the Jacuzzi, which shocked the salesman.  The headrests just didn't sit where we needed them to.  The fact they flip directions didn't matter either.  The Hot Springs was a nice tub however filter system just took up too much interior space and it seemed a bit crowded when sitting next to it.  We ended up ordering the Bullfrog R7B (didn't need the larger R8) w/ the Bluetooth stereo system.  The stereo was 50% off the normal $1,000 price tag so we figured what the heck.  We went with the Neck Blaster, Wellness, Deep Relief and Versa jetpaks.  They seemed to give you a nice mix of hard and medium pressure jets and then some massage jets as well.  I can't wait the 4-6 weeks until it's delivered.

Congrats on the spa! 

Sam

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2017, 07:14:01 pm »

Nice!  Just goes to show how important the wet test is.  Congrats on a great spa.  When I finally get a hot tub it will probably be the R7.  Best bang for buck in the line-up in my opinion.  I like your jetpack mix as well though I think I'd get the oscillator over the wellness.

jailor97

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2017, 11:51:53 am »
Yay, congrats!  What Jetpaks did you pick?  I just sat in the A7L with the oscillator cranking on full blast.  Soooo awesome.  Definitely has the best feel of all hot tub jets, in my opinion.

Sorry for the delayed response. Can't be here talking about something I am not enjoying yet!
We ended up getting the Pulsator, Alleviate, Gyro, Neck Masseuse, Oscillator and the Versa.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2017, 11:51:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42