What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Adagio audio  (Read 2853 times)

Cora5

Adagio audio
« on: March 22, 2017, 08:41:45 pm »
Hi,

I am considering getting the Adagio audio system when I purchase my Marquis spa. I see that the manufacturer only warrant this for one year, I wonder if these have been problematic. Let me know your experience with this if you have this on your spa. I've considered other options: waterproof bluetooth speaker. The sound off the spa is superb. I like it, just want to make sure it's reliable. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Adagio audio
« on: March 22, 2017, 08:41:45 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Adagio audio
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 09:23:16 pm »
 Stereos are always just a one or two year warranty, I sell maybe one a year if that.  It's up to you, but with the 900 to 1500 a spa stereo can cost you can get a heck an outdoor set of speakers or something else.  Like a house payment.  Likely hood of a failure within 2 or 3 years is highly likely.  But that's just my opinion  ;)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 10:16:28 pm »
I've had good luck and bad luck with stereos. I do sell a lot of them. The one on the Marquis is one of the better ones. The adagio is a infinity system so it's not A cheap system. They last anywhere from 2-3 years like Jim said up to 6-7 years plus. Ironically my adagio system on my tub is already bad. Though it was mainly my fault. I left it on for like 6-7 months straight and I think that did it in.  With the different Marquis tubs you are looking at have them price it with the ultimate package. You get a upgraded step, cover lift, stereo and remote, and a few other neat things. When you bundle all those options together it's cheaper then buying them a few options at a time

MarKee

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 11:46:56 pm »
We seem to have pretty good luck with them since they transitioned to a surface mount/non pop-up speaker design. I haven't seen a lot of the surface mount speakers go bad, every once in awhile the Ininfity receiver can have issues, but that's rare.  If you're worried about having sound built in to the hot tub, JBL makes a really nice sounding waterproof unit called the JBL Charge 3.  It can be purchased for $150ish.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 11:46:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42