What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Log cabin problem with moisture  (Read 2171 times)

drewberts

Log cabin problem with moisture
« on: February 26, 2017, 10:29:45 am »
Hi. I've recently put my spa crest hot tub back into use after 6 months. It's inside a Scandinavian log cabin and has been for about 8 years.

Since putting it back into use the inside of the cabin gets very wet when the tub is not in use with loads of water droplets forming on the roof and walls. This wasn't ever a problem before.

The water level has also dropped quickly (due to the moisture escaping from the tub). I'm thinking whene the lid needs replacing. Any thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

Log cabin problem with moisture
« on: February 26, 2017, 10:29:45 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Log cabin problem with moisture
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 09:25:30 pm »
Hi. I've recently put my spa crest hot tub back into use after 6 months. It's inside a Scandinavian log cabin and has been for about 8 years.

Since putting it back into use the inside of the cabin gets very wet when the tub is not in use with loads of water droplets forming on the roof and walls. This wasn't ever a problem before.

The water level has also dropped quickly (due to the moisture escaping from the tub). I'm thinking whene the lid needs replacing. Any thoughts?

8 year old cover? Yes, it's leaking.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Log cabin problem with moisture
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 09:25:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42