What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Are Huge Spa stores like this common in the US ?  (Read 2314 times)

Peterpack

Are Huge Spa stores like this common in the US ?
« on: February 24, 2017, 06:53:09 pm »
I am asking a lot of questions, but i don't feel bad, because the forum traffic isn't too high :)

I stumbled accross this youtube channel with what for me are awesome tours of a large spa showroom with heaps of brands and refurbed spas. I would give my right nut (well maybe not) to have such a store where i live in Australia. There are very few stores here and they only have one or two brands and to have a heap of refurbed spas in one spot would rock.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RicksPoolandSpa/videos

Here's the most recent store tour video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBrQfXRog_U

Hot Tub Forum

Are Huge Spa stores like this common in the US ?
« on: February 24, 2017, 06:53:09 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Are Huge Spa stores like this common in the US ?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 10:50:28 pm »
Stores like this are not common.  Most retailers actually believe in what they sell.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Peterpack

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 03:40:46 am »
I think it's great to have a store with multiple brands. It's not like Walmart just sells Sony TV or Panasonic TVs, they have every brand ! (just about)

bud16415

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 09:45:33 am »
We have 3 stores in our town and all put together they might come close to what the video shows. It looks like he is more of a used spa store to me and offers new spas and I’m sure takes in trade ins. Only one of the stores here is big into used and reconditioning and they also do most of the delivery and service work for the others. I was surprised when mine arrived it was delivered by a competitor.

If you are looking for a used tub something like this would be great. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 09:45:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42