What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic spa cub help  (Read 1954 times)

Ashman555

Arctic spa cub help
« on: November 22, 2016, 03:00:28 pm »
Hi guys , after some help !!!! I have a Arctic spa cub model , it's had a new pump 1 and a new pressure sensor , turned it on and pump ran all ok , but now it has Flo on the display , and 42c flashing , and no pumps running , if u unplug the regulation senior it all works ok , it's like it's to hot

Hot Tub Forum

Arctic spa cub help
« on: November 22, 2016, 03:00:28 pm »

Water Boy

Re: Arctic spa cub help
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 12:52:33 pm »
If you just replaced the pump and the pressure switch, it is most likely one of two things.

One, you could have air lock at pump one from replacing it. Then it wouldn't allow the water to flow through, and causing the flow error code. You could tell if this is what is happening as there would be no water shooting out of the pump 1 jets. Do free up the air lock, just loosen the union in front of the pump one to let the air out, and then hand tighten it back up once you hear the water shooting out of the jets.

If the water is shooting out of the jets, and its not a air lock, then the pressure switch just needs to be adjusted. This is the switch that threads in in top of the heater barrel. It will either have a small black turn typed daisy wheel. Just turn it a quarter of a turn at a time until the error code goes away.

Or, it could have a small screw type head, like a flat head screw. Use a flat headed screwdriver to turn it a quarter of a turn at a time until the error code goes away.

One of those should fix you up. If not, call your dealer, or reply back here, and I will try to help.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Ashman555

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 11:50:17 am »
Looks like it's a pcb fault , have tryed a new tempature regulation probe but still the same , it still cuts off at 29.5c
If I run it with the probe unplugged it works fine as it thinks the temperature is 2c !!!
Was thinking if I fit a adjustable resistor inline to the probe so it makes the tub think it's colder than it is so it warms up , but still cuts out  if it gets to hot !! Any ideas

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 11:50:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42