What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: issues when unpacking Bullfrog A8  (Read 3461 times)

darin.brown

issues when unpacking Bullfrog A8
« on: August 22, 2016, 08:58:31 pm »
ran into a pair of issues when unpacking the new A8 tonight (delivered back in May but sat on the back porch still wrapped up as we waited for the pool to be completed).

The first looks like the door to the front panel may have just come unseated/unclipped? I imagine this is a pretty easy fix but I didn't get a chance to play around with it yet.

The second looks like a jetpack that had one of its plastic/molded connection points break. I'm hoping the dealer and/or Bullfrog will take responsibility for this one and send us a replacement at no charge.

Hot Tub Forum

issues when unpacking Bullfrog A8
« on: August 22, 2016, 08:58:31 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: issues when unpacking Bullfrog A8
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 05:34:02 pm »
Bump,

OP, call your dealer.
Retired

darin.brown

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 06:10:19 pm »
yeah, I've got a call into the dealer and Bullfrog. Bullfrog messaged me back to help get me in touch with warranty department and a local authorized dealer. I'm sure they'll take care of me.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 06:55:54 pm »
That's all that holds the jet packs in place?  Why would you need a local authorized dealer instead of the guy you bought it from?  Hopefully it gets rectified quickly for you

tmaestas95

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 08:29:49 pm »
The front panel just looks like that side came unclipped from the lower inside support that holds it in (although I'm not sure how that could happen unless it broke/separated) - if you remove the trim tabs on both sides and completely remove the panel (make sure you detach the LED light cable before pulling too far out) you should be able to take a look and see if anything there is actually broken.

For the jetpack that's one of the mount points that the cover/pillow assembly clips to - can't imagine how that got broke either.

Hopefully your dealer doesn't give you any flak about when/how any damage occurred since it wasn't unwrapped and inspected upon delivery.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 08:29:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42