What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Epic Vs Euphoria vs vector 21 V94  (Read 12828 times)

Chamer50

Marquis Epic Vs Euphoria vs vector 21 V94
« on: June 26, 2016, 08:38:15 am »
Hi all

I am buying my first hot tub. I decided I want a Marquis.
I wet tested the epic and the vector and I liked both of them. I was not able to test the euphoria but I loved the power of the epic. There is a significan price diference of 3000 USD less for the vector. The epic and euphoria are the same price.

There is a big diference in the waranty they offer. Specialy on the structure Surface and exterior. Both the epic and euphoria have great reviews but there are none for the Vector 21 since it is so new but the waranty makes my doubt.

Vector 21

5y- structure
2y- surface
3y- plumbing
3y- equipment
1y- exterior
1y- components
1y- parts

Epic and euphoria
10y- structure
7y- surface
5y- plumbing
5y-  equipment
5y- exterior
2y- components
1y- parts

Thank you for your sugestions and comments in advanced.

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Epic Vs Euphoria vs vector 21 V94
« on: June 26, 2016, 08:38:15 am »

MarKee

Re: Marquis Epic Vs Euphoria vs vector 21 V94
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 12:57:34 pm »
All are really nice spas. The V94 gives you more seating if you think you're going to ever have a large group in the hot tub. Keep in mind the pumps, heater, electronics are the same for the most part between the V94 and Epic/Euphoria. The warranty is less on the V94 to keep the price down.

You'll be happy with whichever one you go with. If you do the V94 I would reccomend upgrading and getting the inline SpaFrog and ozone system. That will really help you with easy maintenance.

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 09:44:27 pm »
Ditto what Markee said.  The heater, both pumps, control pack are all the same.  The V94 also has the same quality cover as the Epic and Euphoria.  Less expensive cabinet, no durafloor, and no equipment enclosure are the external differences you will see.  Warranty's are paid for which is part of the cost difference.  You also have to look at the included options.  On the V94, ozone, inline sanitation, and full foam are all optional vs standard on the Epic and Euphoria. 

The V94 has been a good seller for me so far and I like the idea of how they are doing the laminar flow plumbing and basically variable speed jetting with the way the flow control valves are.  With that being said, the Epic and Euphoria are in my opinion a class above the V94 and they should be for the price difference.

Marquis as a company makes a great product that they stand behind.  I am confident in the quality of all their products and would not let the warranty difference be the specific deciding factor or a deterrent.  I personally prefer the layout of the Euphoria over the V94, but I also prefer the Epic over both.

Chamer50

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 06:24:57 pm »
With your experience, do you ever see any problems with the structure and or surface (acrylic) since those are the bigest diferences. A pump,heater or cabinet you can always change and that does not justify the price difference but if the structure or the surface is damadged then you need a new hot tub.

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 04:07:25 pm »
I wouldn't he worried about the shell, they hold up very well. Marqhis uses Lucite acrylic and 2 layers of hand-rolled fiberglass as a backing.  It's very strong and it will be the same shell material between the Signature and Vector 21 series.

MarKee

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 07:00:01 pm »
What did you end up with?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 09:04:24 pm »
Vector 94 is a hit in my mind. Finally got one in and sold 2 over the past week as well as a vector 65l. Doesn't really look like any other tub out on the market. Can't wait to see the rest of the line when it's out

mpkelley20

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 08:50:28 am »
I'm seriously considering a Marquis as well.  I am looking at the Promise due to its open seating and mid-range size.  My local dealer is ordering one based on my color preferences even though I still haven't seen it or tried it yet.  That's confidence right there!  My only concern is that it is too small which would then push me towards something else (maybe the Euphoria).  Looking forward to trying it when it comes in.  The vector series looks awesome but the open seating one is a bit too big!

MarKee

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 01:13:46 pm »
mpkelley20: the Promise is a really nice tub.  I like all of the different seating levels that it has, with an open footwell.  Good luck in your search.

Hottubguy: we have been doing extremely well with the V94, I think you're right.

mpkelley20

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 02:21:54 pm »
mpkelley20: the Promise is a really nice tub.  I like all of the different seating levels that it has, with an open footwell.  Good luck in your search.

Hottubguy: we have been doing extremely well with the V94, I think you're right.

Yes, the different seating levels is why I am really considering it.  My wife is 5' tall, I'm about 5'9 and I have two kids.  I don't want my wife underwater while sitting in it!  I just need to see it in person and give it a try.  I'll be waiting about 4-6 weeks until my local dealer gets more in.  Of course, I may find the different seating heights limits my options for comfort.....

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 04:23:10 pm »
I'm seriously considering a Marquis as well.  I am looking at the Promise due to its open seating and mid-range size.  My local dealer is ordering one based on my color preferences even though I still haven't seen it or tried it yet.  That's confidence right there!  My only concern is that it is too small which would then push me towards something else (maybe the Euphoria).  Looking forward to trying it when it comes in.  The vector series looks awesome but the open seating one is a bit too big!

Quite a dealer you found there Mr Kelley!  Will be in touch when the promise lands

mpkelley20

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 08:52:40 am »

Quite a dealer you found there Mr Kelley!  Will be in touch when the promise lands

Thanks!  I'm somewhat enjoying my Lay-Z-Spa inflatable for the time being.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 08:52:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42