What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi Whirlpool Venterra Late 80's Model  (Read 2525 times)

agambel23

Jacuzzi Whirlpool Venterra Late 80's Model
« on: May 24, 2016, 08:53:18 am »
Hi everyone,

New to the forum.  I have an older outdoor Jacuzzi Whirlpool Venterra with a SCM Panel.  The tub was up and running just fine the other day and then all of a sudden it stopped working, everything.  The pumps don't turn on, lights, etc.  I reset the main panel breaker in my house, everything looked good there.  This model has a GFCI outlet protector attached to the SCM panel which will not reset.  I tested for power and there is nothing there.

My next move was to check if there was power coming from the main panel in the house out to the junction box attached to the SCM panel, which there is.  Next, I followed the power into the SCM panel box to the first relay switch, power is still good.  Power then goes to the second relay switch, and this is where there is no more power.  Could it be a bad relay switch? Possibly a bad circuit protector?

I wanted to see if anyone had any experience or advise as to what could be wrong.  Any and all help is appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi Whirlpool Venterra Late 80's Model
« on: May 24, 2016, 08:53:18 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Jacuzzi Whirlpool Venterra Late 80's Model
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 09:55:40 am »
Welcome to the forum!    Glad to hear you have gotten nearly 30 years of use out of this one. 
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Jacuzzi Whirlpool Venterra Late 80's Model
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 09:55:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42