What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A7 price  (Read 13471 times)

Hilldog

Re: Bullfrog A7 price
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 08:54:51 pm »
If you look at my original post, I am asking about pricing on a bullfrog A7 jackass.  Did i mention other brands?   I'm comparing bullfrog A7's with same options.  Don't put words in my mouth and if you have nothing productive to add to my topic please mind your own business.  Thanks

Chill buddy.  In all fairness, everyone here responding to you was trying to help.  No need to get offended or aggressive.  This is a helpful forum.  You asked for advice, he gave you his opinion... you get offended. 

The only advice I would give you is to get that spa immediately so you can relax a little bit  ;D
I prefer advice rather than condescending comments that aren't helpful whatsoever.  Telling me to name other brands with jet packs is not helpful at all, and not an opinion.  Thanks for chiming in though, do you have any advice to offer other than to immediately get a spa?  I'm on here hopefully to get some helpful advice on the subject matter.  Not to listen to ridiculousness.  I'm recovering from a 2nd back surgery in less than a year and would like some therapy to help out.  Thanks anyway

What other brands are available to you? 

Have you gone in and wet tested any?  I wouldn't pay 12 grand on anything unless I tried it first, specially a Bullfrog I would want to know which pac's worked best with your bad back.   

Price wise yes it can be across the board, where do you live?  If you were buying from me, I would say that price on the Bullfrog + extras with tax is a very good price. 

Stereo I would skip it, free or not.

Thanks a lot Jim, nice to hear some constructive advice/questions.  I appreciate it. I have wet tested hot springs Aria, was a little cramped I thought and lounger (which I thought I would love) was just ok to me.  Wet tested Bullfrog A7 and liked that best so far, tried several different jet packs.  Tried sundance optima mainly because it was just there to try when trying Aria, that was just ok and too expensive. 
    I still would like to wet test a few more before making a decision.  Room for 6 comfortably, good lower back therapy jets, doesn't have to have all bells and whistles, but want quality product which is reliable and reasonably easy to take care of. 
    I live in New England.  Thanks alot

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 08:54:51 pm »

d00nut

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 11:42:38 pm »
Here's some good advice. 

Go with a dealer that can and will be there for you in the long run.  Look at online reviews, talk to their staff.  Do they give a crap about you, or are they just looking to sell you something because that's what they have?

As many folks here would agree with me on this, the best brands can be a nightmare if you buy from a bad dealer.

Again all are trying to be helpful.  If you are recovering from a second back surgery, then yeah... getting a hot tub sooner rather than later is helpful.  I'm guessing you wet tested at NE Spas in Natick eh?  That's a good dealer, I can tell you that from first hand experience.

Gibs

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2016, 05:38:17 pm »
The dealer was part of the reason I chose BF over HS. I'm just north of you on the Maine NH border.

Hilldog

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 09:29:06 pm »
If you look at my original post, I am asking about pricing on a bullfrog A7 jackass.  Did i mention other brands?   I'm comparing bullfrog A7's with same options.  Don't put words in my mouth and if you have nothing productive to add to my topic please mind your own business.  Thanks

Chill buddy.  In all fairness, everyone here responding to you was trying to help.  No need to get offended or aggressive.  This is a helpful forum.  You asked for advice, he gave you his opinion... you get offended. 

The only advice I would give you is to get that spa immediately so you can relax a little bit  ;D
I prefer advice rather than condescending comments that aren't helpful whatsoever.  Telling me to name other brands with jet packs is not helpful at all, and not an opinion.  Thanks for chiming in though, do you have any advice to offer other than to immediately get a spa?  I'm on here hopefully to get some helpful advice on the subject matter.  Not to listen to ridiculousness.  I'm recovering from a 2nd back surgery in less than a year and would like some therapy to help out.  Thanks anyway

What other brands are available to you? 

Have you gone in and wet tested any?  I wouldn't pay 12 grand on anything unless I tried it first, specially a Bullfrog I would want to know which pac's worked best with your bad back.   

Price wise yes it can be across the board, where do you live?  If you were buying from me, I would say that price on the Bullfrog + extras with tax is a very good price. 

Stereo I would skip it, free or not.

I have hot springs, caldera, arctic spas, dimension 1, sundance, bullfrog, and maax that i know of.  Haven't looked into others yet, but im sure most all brands are around.  Im 30 minutes from Boston.  Thanks

Sam

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2016, 04:07:18 pm »
Dimension One and Hot Spring are definitely great manufacturers.  I personally love D1.  They have possibly the best fit and finish, some really cool unique features, and good powerful jets.  Their high-end Bay Series are pretty amazing.  Expensive though too.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2016, 04:58:17 pm »
Dimension One and Hot Spring are definitely great manufacturers.  I personally love D1.  They have possibly the best fit and finish, some really cool unique features, and good powerful jets.  Their high-end Bay Series are pretty amazing.  Expensive though too.

I also think D1 used to make the tightest most powerful tubs out there. Haven't had any experience with them for several years though. Owned 3 of them and 2 were more than 10 years old when I got them.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2016, 04:58:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42