What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A7 price  (Read 13469 times)

Hilldog

Bullfrog A7 price
« on: May 19, 2016, 02:29:36 pm »
I'm thinking about going with the Bullfrog A7.  I just got quote for 11,845 for 2016 cover, cover lifter, steps, delivery.  Includes sales tax    Is this a decent price?  Comes with audio Bluetooth music system apparently valued at $1000 (which I don't want or need).  Can i do any better than this?   Still have to pay to prep spot where spa going to go, as well as electrician.  Looking at around $14,000.  Kind of steep I think

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog A7 price
« on: May 19, 2016, 02:29:36 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Bullfrog A7 price
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 04:36:27 pm »
One of my competitiors sell those a bit cheaper the other one sells those for a lot more.  Think that's a pretty decent price.  Looks like you are getting stereo for almost free

d00nut

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 05:30:25 pm »
That includes sales tax?  If you don't buy it you're a fool!   ;)

Seriously though, before sales tax, that is a $12k+ tub... way before we even talk music!

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 05:32:48 pm »
I'm thinking about going with the Bullfrog A7.  I just got quote for 11,845 for 2016 cover, cover lifter, steps, delivery.  Includes sales tax    Is this a decent price?  Comes with audio Bluetooth music system apparently valued at $1000 (which I don't want or need).  Can i do any better than this?   Still have to pay to prep spot where spa going to go, as well as electrician.  Looking at around $14,000.  Kind of steep I think

fair pricing, touch under what I sell it for....also to your "kind of steep" comment, you are looking at their 2nd most expensive model they produce out of like 25+ models....if you want to spend less look at the R-Series or the X-Series....you are pricing a spa that falls exactly right in line (price wise) with other Apples to Apples competitor spas on the market...can't buy the Ford Shelby Edition Mustang for the Ford Focus price, doesn't work that way unfortunately

Hydrotherapy Guru

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 07:01:51 pm »
That's about what I paid and I didn't get the stereo. Fair price, go for it if it's the right tub for you!

Gibs

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 11:37:13 pm »
I paid just under 10k for my A7. Came with cover, taxes, chemicals, steps, and delivery. I did add the high end ozone to it though. I got one they had ordered for an upcoming memorial day Sale price. It was exactly what we wanted so very happy 3 weeks into owning it.

Hilldog

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 09:02:49 am »
I paid just under 10k for my A7. Came with cover, taxes, chemicals, steps, and delivery. I did add the high end ozone to it though. I got one they had ordered for an upcoming memorial day Sale price. It was exactly what we wanted so very happy 3 weeks into owning it.

Wow, seeing big variety in the price people have paid.  Thanks

Hilldog

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 09:07:47 am »

fair pricing, touch under what I sell it for....also to your "kind of steep" comment, you are looking at their 2nd most expensive model they produce out of like 25+ models....if you want to spend less look at the R-Series or the X-Series....you are pricing a spa that falls exactly right in line (price wise) with other Apples to Apples competitor spas on the market...can't buy the Ford Shelby Edition Mustang for the Ford Focus price, doesn't work that way unfortunately

Nice tangent, and horrible analogy.  I wouldn't expect a focus at price of shelby, not moronic.  I'm comparing same models with same options, obviously.   Please don't insinuate that I have no clue.  Thanks

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 02:01:06 pm »

Nice tangent, and horrible analogy.  I wouldn't expect a focus at price of shelby, not moronic.  I'm comparing same models with same options, obviously.   Please don't insinuate that I have no clue.  Thanks

Ok, since in your words above "I'm comparing SAME models with SAME options" I'll sit and wait while you provide a link to another brand of spa that utilizes JetPaks...oh wait it doesn't exist so exactly how are these brands you are comparing to exactly the "same model" with "same options" again? is a Fixed Jet seat in a spa the "Same" as being able to completely remove it and choose from 17 different massage options to replace it with?

Hilldog

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 07:14:08 am »

Ok, since in your words above "I'm comparing SAME models with SAME options" I'll sit and wait while you provide a link to another brand of spa that utilizes JetPaks...oh wait it doesn't exist so exactly how are these brands you are comparing to exactly the "same model" with "same options" again? is a Fixed Jet seat in a spa the "Same" as being able to completely remove it and choose from 17 different massage options to replace it with?

If you look at my original post, I am asking about pricing on a bullfrog A7 jackass.  Did i mention other brands?   I'm comparing bullfrog A7's with same options.  Don't put words in my mouth and if you have nothing productive to add to my topic please mind your own business.  Thanks

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2016, 10:05:35 am »
Pricing is different all over the country.  Different overhead for different stores, different markets, companies that sell only hot tubs versus companies that sell other products like swimming pools.  That is why you will see such a discrepency in pricing throughout the country

d00nut

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 12:42:58 pm »
If you look at my original post, I am asking about pricing on a bullfrog A7 jackass.  Did i mention other brands?   I'm comparing bullfrog A7's with same options.  Don't put words in my mouth and if you have nothing productive to add to my topic please mind your own business.  Thanks

Chill buddy.  In all fairness, everyone here responding to you was trying to help.  No need to get offended or aggressive.  This is a helpful forum.  You asked for advice, he gave you his opinion... you get offended. 

The only advice I would give you is to get that spa immediately so you can relax a little bit  ;D

Hilldog

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 04:37:32 pm »

Chill buddy.  In all fairness, everyone here responding to you was trying to help.  No need to get offended or aggressive.  This is a helpful forum.  You asked for advice, he gave you his opinion... you get offended. 

The only advice I would give you is to get that spa immediately so you can relax a little bit  ;D
I prefer advice rather than condescending comments that aren't helpful whatsoever.  Telling me to name other brands with jet packs is not helpful at all, and not an opinion.  Thanks for chiming in though, do you have any advice to offer other than to immediately get a spa?  I'm on here hopefully to get some helpful advice on the subject matter.  Not to listen to ridiculousness.  I'm recovering from a 2nd back surgery in less than a year and would like some therapy to help out.  Thanks anyway

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 05:16:51 pm »

I prefer advice rather than condescending comments that aren't helpful whatsoever.  Telling me to name other brands with jet packs is not helpful at all, and not an opinion.  Thanks for chiming in though, do you have any advice to offer other than to immediately get a spa?  I'm on here hopefully to get some helpful advice on the subject matter.  Not to listen to ridiculousness.  I'm recovering from a 2nd back surgery in less than a year and would like some therapy to help out.  Thanks anyway

What other brands are available to you? 

Have you gone in and wet tested any?  I wouldn't pay 12 grand on anything unless I tried it first, specially a Bullfrog I would want to know which pac's worked best with your bad back.   

Price wise yes it can be across the board, where do you live?  If you were buying from me, I would say that price on the Bullfrog + extras with tax is a very good price. 

Stereo I would skip it, free or not.

dmcmillen

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 08:50:12 pm »
I paid $12.3k for A7, ozone, cover, cover lifter, install and sales tax. Sounds like that's about middle of the road.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 08:50:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42