What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What tub to buy sundance, jacuzzi or wellis  (Read 8226 times)

Bobbyrees

What tub to buy sundance, jacuzzi or wellis
« on: April 27, 2016, 01:34:59 pm »
Purchasing my first tub, narrowed it down to the sundance Chelsee, the jacuzzi 385 and the wellis Elbrus 230 deluxe. I have wet tested the wellis and sundance, the wellis seems to be the best to me but I know nothing about hot tubs. Can't find any reviews on wellis but going on reputation for jacuzzi and sundance. The wellis is the cheapest at 8k followed by the 385 at £10,700 and Chelsee at £10,750 without radio. Sundance reps believe sundance is better than jacuzzi  and Jacuzzi reps better than sundance. They both say they have patented parts such as sundance with their no moving parts and better filteration. Can someone clear this up, are one better than the other and anyone got any advise about wellis? Any advice is very much appreciated

Hot Tub Forum

What tub to buy sundance, jacuzzi or wellis
« on: April 27, 2016, 01:34:59 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: What tub to buy sundance, jacuzzi or wellis
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 02:16:35 pm »
I don't know anything about Wellis? but I do know Jacuzzi owns Sundance and they are both built in Mexico...actually in the same plant I believe so quality should really be no different between the 2, I doubt workers are instructed to send out the Jacuzzi with better quality then a Sundance. Ignore sales pitches on filtration and "less moving parts" again they are both going to have equivalent filtration and similar jets between the two of them.  Any other brand options where you are located?

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 02:53:54 pm »
Sundance reps believe sundance is better than jacuzzi  and Jacuzzi reps better than sundance.

I think my daughter is the cutest kid on the block, my neighbor thinks his daughter is.

As far as Wellis, never heard of them.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Bobbyrees

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 03:08:02 pm »
Located in Leicestershire England

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 04:42:03 pm »
Any salesman here or at a store is going to tell you there is the best. Most have hundreds of times here. They certainly aren't going to tell you a brand they don't sell is better. Your best bet is to take ANY salesman's word with a grain and do your own investigation. Look inside. See how they are put together. Where they are made doesn't matter. The best cold weather jackets you can get are made in California.

Sundance and Jacuzzi both have good reputations. Never heard of the other.
Retired

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 07:13:37 pm »
wellis.eu

Made in Hungary
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 07:13:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42