What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub With FLO Error  (Read 2126 times)

mattyj45

Hot Tub With FLO Error
« on: February 05, 2016, 08:30:14 am »
I recently had some plumbing repaired to fix a leak in my Sundance Cameo 2006. The tub was empty. I refilled it last night and powered on the tub and everything appeared as normal. The temperature heating icon came on and the tub began to heat. It proceeded to heat up from 48 degrees to 58 degrees. When I went out to check it the temperature icon was no longer on and it panel was flashing Cool and then FLO.

Somethings to note:

1. I tried taking the filter out, powering down the spa and then powering back on. The FLO error did not go away.
2. I tried sticking a garden hose with a rag around into the filter inlet and running the hose for a minute. The FLO error did not go away.
3. I checked the flow switch and it appears to be clean and there is contact in the switch between the post and pin.
4. Circulation pump seems to be running fine.

Any idea what the issue could be? Do I need to change out the flow switch altogether? I just find it strange that the tub began to heat for a couple hours and then the error appeared.

Thanks,

Matt

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub With FLO Error
« on: February 05, 2016, 08:30:14 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Hot Tub With FLO Error
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 06:58:49 pm »
Is the circulation pump original? 2006?
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Tub With FLO Error
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 06:58:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42