What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Spas - Scenes  (Read 4753 times)

Letran

Artesian Spas - Scenes
« on: February 05, 2016, 02:49:34 am »
I cant seem to figure out how to use/change this feature.
Any Artesian Spa users out there who has cracked the code.
I read the manual cover to cover, unless I missed it. It wasn't explained at all.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Spas - Scenes
« on: February 05, 2016, 02:49:34 am »

Sam

Re: Artesian Spas - Scenes
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 11:16:46 am »
Call Artesian directly.  They will gladly answer any questions.

Letran

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 03:29:40 pm »
Call Artesian directly.  They will gladly answer any questions.

Hi Sam, curious, did you work/own Artesian?
What would be your experience calling Artesian Customer Care?

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 08:30:39 pm »
My tub is about 11 YO and IMO Artesian customer service back then was top notch. It doesn't hurt to call and try to get help.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 08:35:09 pm »
Why would you not, or be apprehensive in calling the manufacturer for assistance? They made it...they have the fullest understanding on how it works...they have a customer servie department for just such things.

Pick up the phone and CALL them: 800.817.7727

Or, just sit there and suffer. But, if you choose to, please do so in silence.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Letran

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 01:29:40 am »
Why would you not, or be apprehensive in calling the manufacturer for assistance? They made it...they have the fullest understanding on how it works...they have a customer servie department for just such things.

Pick up the phone and CALL them: 800.817.7727

Or, just sit there and suffer. But, if you choose to, please do so in silence.

Whoa, Hold on there!!!

I never questioned why I should call. Or ever said I didn't want to call.

I asked what Sam's experience was.

But since I can sense prejudgments. Please do allow me to explain...

First of all, I've thought of calling before I wrote the post. But I was already in forum and I thought I'd ask the friendly forum members what seems to be a simple question.

So it goes I got Sam's reply "call Artesian".

So I did. Phone rang someone answered and I asked for Customer Care. I was told "he" is on the phone. In my head I thought "customer care is one person?" Nonetheless I was offered to hold or get called back. I said I'll hold. Shortly after, Bob answered.

He sounded bored out of his gourd. I proceeded to ask how to use Scenes. He explained that it recalls saved preset scenarios.
So I said that is what I want to do, I would want to know how to set and save scenes. He said either he or nobody knows how to do that because its easier to just press the buttons than to save Scenes. He paused, maybe hoping that be enough to make me go away.
He went through the Artesian manual over the phone looking for instructions, he didn't see anything there. I repeated I've gone through a couple of Artesian manuals myself and didn't find anything also. So after a few seconds he said he is going to contact Balboa and get back to me.
Ok I said and I thanked him. But in my head "yes, of course these are Balboa systems" So I raced over Balboa's website.

Didn't find anything useful there either. So back to waiting for Bob,

Late in the day, Bob emailed me a copy of a Balboa user guide, which was the same as Artesian but under Balboa's name. I quickly responded to Bob. I wrote that I've gone through the manual he sent me and cannot find anything about Scenes just like the Artesian guide. I asked that if i did I miss it if he could kindly point it out to me.

Back to square one. 

I find it hard to believe this the first time asked anyone has asked about this feature

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 10:01:10 am »
 Here's a thought, have you tried asking your dealer? 

Bob is a great guy and has been there an incredibly long time pretty much doing the same thing. Last time I talked to him was when we were a dealer 13 years ago.   I would have put a bullet in my head long ago.   You also might try calling Balboa.   

Letran

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 11:20:19 am »
Here's a thought, have you tried asking your dealer? 

Bob is a great guy and has been there an incredibly long time pretty much doing the same thing. Last time I talked to him was when we were a dealer 13 years ago.   I would have put a bullet in my head long ago.   You also might try calling Balboa.

I have thought that thought, during the first week I had the tub actually

The salesperson did not now then, (he was going to research and get back to me) and when I called back he was no longer there.

Balboa is going to be my next call, thank you

I'm having issues with the &%$&$%# module/app anyway.

I've got nothing against Bob by the way, its obvious he doesn't have the resources to handle my inquiry. He tried, but I would have appreciated if instead of emailing me a Balboa manual assuming that it answered my question. He could have taken a minute to review and it becomes obvious that the Balboa manual did not answer my question.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 02:10:00 pm »
 Just because the salesman left doesn't negate the fact that dealership sold you the spa.  I would still call or go in and see if they can resolve the issue. Specially before a year is up, as that's probably as long as your warranty is on those components.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 07:01:28 pm »
If the dealership can't help try a different dealership. I get calls from all over the place asking question that there dealers can't answer. Look up other artesian dealers close by

Letran

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 07:16:04 pm »
All good tips guys. I'll try a couple of dealers.

I'm guessing at this point that none of the Artesian/Balboa TP900 owner members either use or know how to use this feature?

Letran

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 04:09:35 pm »
Press and hold, wait till it says "Scene saved"

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 04:09:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42