What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Temperature spike on Rhythm  (Read 2673 times)

Brackneyc

Temperature spike on Rhythm
« on: November 30, 2015, 07:55:23 pm »
Recently had the board, heater and one if the pumps replaced on my 1 year old tub. Since the fix two weeks ago, it will now show 107 degrees on the control if I run the tub for 5 minutes. The water is clearly not that hot, but there is clearly an issue here. I will be lucky to get a service call anytime soon. Took 6 weeks for them to come out last time.

The pumps run fine and the water looks good. Anyone heard of this issue.

I am sad that this tub has already displayed such mechanical issues being I have had it for about a year. Lost 6 weeks of use time, and another week when they delivered it and it was set to European specs, causing if not to work at all.

Hot Tub Forum

Temperature spike on Rhythm
« on: November 30, 2015, 07:55:23 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Temperature spike on Rhythm
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 09:56:27 pm »
They are backed by a good company. Stay on them for a complete repair. In the mean time is the water hot enough to soak in? Get a floating thermometer.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 01:27:23 pm »
if you want to see a quicker response time out of the dealer I would call Watkins' 800 number and talk to the manufacturer direct which will in turn cause them to call that local dealer and question a 6 week? lead-time for a service call (which is absolutely ridiculous of course) If calling once doesn't work then call twice, 3 times,etc.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 01:27:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42