What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Does anyone pre-measure bleach for after each soak?  (Read 2370 times)

angromarsi

Does anyone pre-measure bleach for after each soak?
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:33:56 am »
I like to keep things easy for my husband or it doesn't necessarily get done.  We primarily use the dichlor/bleach method but will sometimes also use MPS after a soak depending on the chlorine levels.  I use empty pill containers and fill them up with MPS so it's easy for him to take one out and throw in after each use.  However, I'd rather we use bleach after most soaks instead of the MPS.  Do you think it would be safe to use the pill containers with bleach?  Does anyone else "pre-measure" bleach for after soaking?  How/what do you use?  Currently, we measure out into a pampered chef measuring cup and just take that out with us, but I'd love to get rid of the daily threat of ruining my clothes with handling the big jug (and husband taking the jug outside and "eyeballing it"! 

Hot Tub Forum

Does anyone pre-measure bleach for after each soak?
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:33:56 am »

av8r

Re: Does anyone pre-measure bleach for after each soak?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 11:52:23 am »
I don't pre-measure.  I just keep the bleach near the tub and once I'm out of the tub I add a shot of bleach and run the jets.  When I'm dry and dressed it's time to cover the tub again.  Simple.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 01:40:30 pm »
I keep a vial with 2oz and 3 Oz hash marks on it to premature the bleach. It makes it so easy to add.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 01:40:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42