What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Opinions on Canadian made hot tubs  (Read 4115 times)

JBarrett

Opinions on Canadian made hot tubs
« on: October 02, 2015, 11:56:28 am »
Hey all...wondering if anyone had some insight as to which Canadian manufacturers were more sought after, reliable, popular (...can't say better)
To my knowledge the front runners are, in no particular order... Hydropool, Arctic, Beachcomber, Sunrise, Coast

I have left out cedar tub makers.

Hot Tub Forum

Opinions on Canadian made hot tubs
« on: October 02, 2015, 11:56:28 am »

Hottubprosne

Re: Opinions on Canadian made hot tubs
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 05:33:00 pm »
I have sold Coast and Sunrise. Stay Away from both. JMHO

HotTubster

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 10:37:34 am »
Arctic and Beachcomber appear to be the two top ones.

H20 and Canadian Spa Company (walmart/homedepot) are a couple others you can add to the list of Canadian companies.

JBarrett

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 10:54:05 am »
Thanks for the responses...
We are leaning towards the Sunrise Paragon Essence. The layout is very similar to Jacuzzi J-375, Hydropool 695. We like the idea of a smaller lounger without sacrificing corner seat (at foot of lounge seat)
All in, the Essence will come in about 4K less than the J-375. It's been a little difficult finding reliable testimonials/reviews on anything Sunrise related. I do find it somewhat comforting that their (only) manufacturing facility is about 1.5 hrs away.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 11:23:23 am »
Thanks for the responses...
We are leaning towards the Sunrise Paragon Essence. The layout is very similar to Jacuzzi J-375, Hydropool 695. We like the idea of a smaller lounger without sacrificing corner seat (at foot of lounge seat)
All in, the Essence will come in about 4K less than the J-375. It's been a little difficult finding reliable testimonials/reviews on anything Sunrise related. I do find it somewhat comforting that their (only) manufacturing facility is about 1.5 hrs away.

Is the Sunrise 4k less tub than the Jacuzzi?
Retired

JBarrett

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 12:47:07 pm »
Admittedly, I'm getting a friends/fam discount on the Sunrise...major component in decision making
I think retail they might only be a couple K apart.

lehacf

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 02:19:46 pm »
I have sold Coast and Sunrise. Stay Away from both. JMHO

What was specifically wrong with both brands that you did not like?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 03:38:47 pm »
According to the Sunrise web site they have some good things going for them. Roxul is good insulation as long as there is enough of it and it's done right. Admittedly I have never seen this brand or the guts of one.
Retired

Gibson00

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 07:07:37 am »
Just went through the same decision.  I was able to wet test both Arctic and Beachcomber.
We narrowed it down to those two based on both online reviews, and the fact that we have local established dealers for both.  I didnt want to go with a brand that would essentially be dropped at the curb and leave me wondering what to do for support...
Ended up deciding on the Arctic Summit Legend Select.  Ordered about a month ago, we are supposed to take delivery in about 2 weeks.  :)

Jostudly

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 08:01:11 am »
I just bought a Hydropool Serenity 5000 about a month ago and so far no problems and got it for $7000

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 08:01:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42