What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi  (Read 8303 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Jacuzzi
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2015, 10:28:27 pm »
Both dealers are in town (London, ON) - Bullfrog has techs on staff and available at regular business hours. Jacuzzi's tech dept is out of Kitchener (approx 1hr away) and I suspect they only service London once every week or two dependant on service needs. I'm somewhat nervous about Jacuzzi not being the same reputable name they once were before they were bought and sold several times over the last decade. Hoping someone like Jacuzzi Jim might shed some light on this.

I would rather see you buy a Bullfrog  ;)  That being said Jacuzzi is still building a great spa, the issues I have is dealer support which has been really lacking, and parts shipments taking forever to get.   Quality still seems to be very good.

Jacuzzi and Sundance as well as Hot Springs are losing floor space to Bullfrog spa's.  I know Jacuzzi and Sundance are not really very happy with that right now.     And yes we are Bullfrog only with one Jacuzzi  J-325 in stock.

I am curious where Hot Spring, Sundance and Jacuzzi are losing floor space (other than with you).  I know in our neck of the woods they took space from Marquis.

More across the country and not necessarily taking over floor space completely, just what I am hearing from our rep.  Guessing you know him, initials are C,S.  he has been in the industry for like a gazillion years. LOL  And I do believe it's more Jacuzzi and Sundance dealers.    I will leave it at that, sure you will hear more about it at some point.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2015, 10:28:27 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2015, 12:10:14 pm »
  That being said Jacuzzi is still building a great spa, the issues I have is dealer support which has been really lacking, and parts shipments taking forever to get.   

I think its time for a name change!

Bullfrog Jim,
Lithobates catesbeianus Jim,
Amphibi-Jim,
BF Jim,
Jim the BF'er,
Jetpack Jim...

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:18:21 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Racenut

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2015, 04:49:51 pm »
I have to admit, Jetpack Jim made me chuckle and I think it sounds awesome lol

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2015, 05:23:35 pm »
That would be, FULL POWER Jetpack Jim
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2015, 07:00:47 pm »
 You guys a killing me..   I know I need to get the "Jacuzzi Jim" sticker off my company truck and about a 1000 business cards..

av8r

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 08:00:21 pm »
FPJJ

We run OFGR stickers on our race bikes.   8)

Robrob

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2015, 11:09:05 pm »
> very good price for a J-365

I just put down a deposit on J-365... Basically right at 7500 including cover lift and in place delivery, after all the sales/in stock/cash discount.  Feel pretty good about it!

Mbains

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 03:34:28 pm »
Rob how did you get that price we are being quoted $9100 after rebates

icenogle

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 03:45:23 pm »
That seems like a great price.. two months ago I paid $9,700 including tax for a J-345.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 03:45:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42