What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Disappointed with my Jacuzzi delivery today  (Read 10351 times)

amy2421

Re: Disappointed with my Jacuzzi delivery today
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2015, 01:16:37 pm »
The Jacuzzi dealer came through and fulfilled what they had promised for taking delivery of the wrong-color tub. In the end they gave us a $500 refund, free GFCI ($170) and a free J-1000 remote ($250-300). We didn't get the stereo with our tub but it will still be neat to control the temp/jets/lights without always having to use the topside panel.

I think that seemed pretty fair. I still would have preferred the Silverwood skirt, as the Roasted Chestnut is already showing wear on the panels and it is brand new, but $1000 value as compensation seems like it is worth it for having to accept the wrong color. And most importantly they came through with what they promised, which I was a little worried about after I'd already taken delivery and given them my bank draft for full payment.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Disappointed with my Jacuzzi delivery today
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2015, 01:16:37 pm »

aquaman617

Re: So angry at Jacuzzi right now
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2015, 06:19:29 am »
Isn't there another recent thread on this exact same issue, except the warehouse accidentally damaged the poster's unit, so the poster either had to wait 3 more weeks, or take what was on hand?

That might have been me... I had ordered a Sundance back in February, paid in full in March, but needed to wait on delivery until I could get the site prepped (patio work).  Given all the snow this past winter and a backlog of work for my mason, I could not get the site prepped until June. Expected delivery in early July, but the spa showed up damaged at the local warehouse.  They got a new one for me a few weeks later.  Took delivery in early August.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: So angry at Jacuzzi right now
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2015, 06:19:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42