What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Maxxus  (Read 2733 times)

CheetoGuido

Sundance Maxxus
« on: September 02, 2015, 05:37:33 pm »
Hello, another newbie but I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and I have learned a lot.  Thank you so much!  This is our very first venture into hot tubs and we have a quote for a floor model Maxxus for $16,400 with the optional stereo included, stairs, cover, and cover lift.  Is this price fair?  We don't have to have the absolute lowest price ever paid for this model, but we would like a fair deal and it has been on display for a while I would assume.

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Maxxus
« on: September 02, 2015, 05:37:33 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Sundance Maxxus
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 06:32:23 pm »
Hello, another newbie but I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and I have learned a lot.  Thank you so much!  This is our very first venture into hot tubs and we have a quote for a floor model Maxxus for $16,400 with the optional stereo included, stairs, cover, and cover lift.  Is this price fair?  We don't have to have the absolute lowest price ever paid for this model, but we would like a fair deal and it has been on display for a while I would assume.

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

Couple things:

1) Ask if its a 2014 or 2015 spa (and then ask for the serial number to be sure, post it here and it can be confirmed).
2) Find out if its been a floor model that has been filled and used for wet tests or a floor model that has sat dry then entire time its been there.

There isn't anything wrong with it being a 2014 or a wet floor model but they both affect price and if either/both are true it'll help your bargaining position if they realize you know.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

CheetoGuido

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 09:32:20 pm »
Hello Spatech_tuo, thanks so much. 
I am checking on the details and will post as soon as I can.  What I do know is that they are offering us an extra discount for their end of year sale on all "in stock" tubs.  We were told that the unit has never had water in it at all and that it has been there for almost a year.

CheetoGuido

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 06:14:54 pm »
I found out that the unit was built in August 2014.  never been used or filled with water.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 06:14:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42