What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: jacuzzi, hot springs or caldera  (Read 2392 times)

cmerritt923

jacuzzi, hot springs or caldera
« on: September 01, 2015, 08:39:02 am »
I've narrowed my search down to what I think are equivalent spas: the J-465 (Jacuzzi)
, the Tahitian (Caldera) or the Aria (hot springs). I'd like to know what current owners of these think about them. And if anyone can comment on whether or not they are roughly equivalent!

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

jacuzzi, hot springs or caldera
« on: September 01, 2015, 08:39:02 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: jacuzzi, hot springs or caldera
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 11:07:17 am »
I've narrowed my search down to what I think are equivalent spas: the J-465 (Jacuzzi)
, the Tahitian (Caldera) or the Aria (hot springs). I'd like to know what current owners of these think about them. And if anyone can comment on whether or not they are roughly equivalent!

Thanks!

That's three very good brands so that's certainly not an issue. It really should come down to how well each fits you (wet test, wet test!!), what you think of each dealer in general and of course what kind of all-inclusive deal you can get (steps, lifter, extra chems... have them quote the entire package up front and write down what you'll get with each).
220, 221, whatever it takes!

cmerritt923

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 03:27:33 pm »
Thanks!! Have the wet tests scheduled now, and let them all know I'm wet testing others. Hopefully we wont have to haggle too much! I'm dreading that part.

cmerritt923

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:44:20 am »
Narrowed choice down to Hot Springs Soveriegn. What is a good price for a new one with the salt system?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:44:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42