What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J-345 vs. Mira M 800 NL  (Read 4442 times)

QC Loto

Jacuzzi J-345 vs. Mira M 800 NL
« on: August 28, 2015, 02:52:15 pm »
Good afternoon-

First, I wanted to thank everyone who contributes to this forum.  For somebody that is a complete beginner, there is  wealth of information out there.

I recently started looking for my first spa.  The used market in my area is almost non existent, so I've been visiting a few local dealers that seem to cover all the major brands.  From my initial search, I have come across the Jacuzzi J-345 and Mira M 800 NL as two models that seem to fit what I'm looking for.  Prior to any haggling, both are priced around the $7k mark and include the same features and come with the same equipment (i.e. cover, lift, chemicals, free deliver, etc.).

The Mira does include a stereo, which is not an included option in the Jacuzzi (at least not in the bulk price model that my dealer is selling).  My screened in patio has outdoor speakers with Bluetooth so this is not a concern.

I have yet to wet test either.

Could anyone please compare the two tubs?  Pluses and Minuses? Any other brands I should be looking at for this price?  I'm not interested in a lounger, but I do want the foot massaging jets.

I greatly appreciate any insight anyone can offer.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 02:55:53 pm by QC Loto »

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J-345 vs. Mira M 800 NL
« on: August 28, 2015, 02:52:15 pm »

icenogle

Re: Jacuzzi J-345 vs. Mira M 800 NL
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 06:25:47 pm »
I just bought the J-345 which was delivered three days ago.  My price was $9,800 for the same things you have mentioned plus tax.  Your price looks better than mine.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 06:53:26 pm »
Good afternoon-

First, I wanted to thank everyone who contributes to this forum.  For somebody that is a complete beginner, there is  wealth of information out there.

I recently started looking for my first spa.  The used market in my area is almost non existent, so I've been visiting a few local dealers that seem to cover all the major brands.  From my initial search, I have come across the Jacuzzi J-345 and Mira M 800 NL as two models that seem to fit what I'm looking for.  Prior to any haggling, both are priced around the $7k mark and include the same features and come with the same equipment (i.e. cover, lift, chemicals, free deliver, etc.).

The Mira does include a stereo, which is not an included option in the Jacuzzi (at least not in the bulk price model that my dealer is selling).  My screened in patio has outdoor speakers with Bluetooth so this is not a concern.

I have yet to wet test either.

Could anyone please compare the two tubs?  Pluses and Minuses? Any other brands I should be looking at for this price?  I'm not interested in a lounger, but I do want the foot massaging jets.

I greatly appreciate any insight anyone can offer.

I don't know what the other tub is never heard of it,  but if they are selling a J-345 for 7000+ go buy it. 

QC Loto

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 08:53:13 am »
I appreciate the feedback.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 08:53:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42