What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: jacuzzi brand  (Read 5303 times)

towana

jacuzzi brand
« on: August 23, 2015, 11:14:07 am »
Im a newbie to the hot tubs and looking to buy and install one in ground. In reading threw some of these post I see that no one seems to mention The Jacuzzi brand. Until now I thought that Jacuzzi was at the top of the brands but now I'm not to sure. Im in TN and the local dealers are pool and spa depot and family leisure. what are your thoughts on the Jacuzzi brand vs the others. thanks

Hot Tub Forum

jacuzzi brand
« on: August 23, 2015, 11:14:07 am »

Quickbeam

Re: jacuzzi brand
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 11:17:36 am »
Jacuzzi makes a very good tub, and is often mentioned as one of the "top tier" manufacturers. I don't sell them, or have any kind of affiliation with them, but do own the J-345.

towana

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 12:26:35 pm »
Thanks, My wife and I dry tested the j 385 and thought it felt good. Just didn't realize all these other brands were out there. I would love to here some thoughts and experiences on Jacuzzi from some other, members good or bad, before we make a decision. I haven't noticed the other brands in these 2 local stores mentioned on this forum so far except for Artesian which is in the Family Leisure store.
Thanks Again!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 01:27:45 pm by towana »

Sam

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 02:32:35 pm »
Jacuzzi is definitely a top tier manufacturer, as is Artesian.  Either brand is a good choice as far as quality, reliability, and features.  Pick the spa that fits you best and dealer that you feel most comfortable with.

Dieslex

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 07:35:44 pm »
Just got a Jacuzzi J365 over a week ago. Love it. Been doing wonders on my back 😉. Artesian is great also. The 5 year warranty on the Jacuzzi compared to the Arestian Grand Caymen that had 3 years and obviously the great dealer played a good role in it also.

towana

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 08:29:11 pm »
Thanks for the feedback. My wife broke her ankle 3 months ago and this is one of the reasons for getting one. we like the j 385 in part because of the size and footwell. But also the 5 year warranty even though its not bumper to bumper. The store is close and we like the sales person. So with you guys saying that Jacuzzi is a good brand I feel good about going I this direction.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 12:15:36 am »
Jacuzzi builds a very nice spa. So does Bullfrog, Sundance and Hot Springs along with a few others like Marquis.  Bumper to bumper warranty is not available on any spa. Best you can hope for is 5 year equipment and 5 year plumbing, 10/7 year shell and or structure.   Lights, pillows and stereo are 1 year maybe 2 at best.

But then if the dealer is a POS, warranty means diddly.

towana

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 10:58:13 am »
Thanks Jim, what is a POS? 

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 11:32:49 am »
 Piece of excrement. 

towana

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2015, 12:10:00 pm »
Ok, got it....I haven't made the purchase yet, but this dealership and sales rep seem to be kool. I think they would be there for me down the road when and if there is a problem

im45us

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2015, 07:22:17 am »
I bought a Jacuzzi J 325 1 year ago after being a Hotsprings owner for 22 years. For me it came down to dealer on my new tub but I think I would be happy with either brand.

mrpenguin

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2015, 04:18:54 pm »
some may say POS dealer example I had:

LED lights went out and needed replacements.  took more than a few weeks to get them taken care of, when they did, one of the siding panels got messed up.  The dealer then didn't want to send anyone to fix it, and offered to pay me to do it the rate they would have paid a tech.  I did not mind it, since I am handy.  That being said, when the tech was here originally, he didn't have good things to say about the dealer and how they interact with the techs.  The dealer also said they didn't have techs by me.  I really hope I never need warranty work any more.

Just because there is the warranty, getting someone to actually work on that warranty may be difficult at best.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2015, 04:18:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42