What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Back in the Mix! I've missed you guys, well some of you...  (Read 3626 times)

BullFrogSpasMN

Back in the Mix! I've missed you guys, well some of you...
« on: July 30, 2015, 06:32:21 pm »
Hey guys, just wanted to re-introduce myself.  I used to post as TwinCitiesHotSpring and have now taken on a brand new exciting opportunity with Bullfrog Spas.  I can and will still answer all the pm's I receive regarding the Hot Spring brand but am definitely excited to move forward with my new opportunity even if that means I have to "get along" with Jacuzzi Jim now ;-) 

Missed the forum so I had to come back with a new name :-)

-Eric

Hot Tub Forum

Back in the Mix! I've missed you guys, well some of you...
« on: July 30, 2015, 06:32:21 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Back in the Mix! I've missed you guys, well some of you...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 07:13:40 pm »
 Welcome back and congrats!  I am going to have work on changing mine pretty soon as well, we are down to 2 Jacuzzi's now, when there gone there gone.   ;)    Best of luck to you! 

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 08:19:46 pm »
Welcome back and congrats!  I am going to have work on changing mine pretty soon as well, we are down to 2 Jacuzzi's now, when there gone there gone.   ;)    Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the kind words Jim! According to my schedule I have 3 fairs spanning 23 total days in "the booth" over the next 6 weeks but I plan on flying to Utah in Mid-September during their factory training/tour if I'm still uprite at that point :-)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 09:26:20 pm »
Bullfrog is making some noise all over the country. Are you working for bullfrog or a dealer selling bullfrog?

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 06:22:25 am »
Bullfrog is making some noise all over the country. Are you working for bullfrog or a dealer selling bullfrog?

I'm working for a dealer, and yes Bullfrog is definitely making some moves within the industry right now.

I'm really enjoying it so far, its a fun/unique product to sell

Here's an A7, love this model

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 12:47:57 pm »

Thanks for the kind words Jim! According to my schedule I have 3 fairs spanning 23 total days in "the booth" over the next 6 weeks but I plan on flying to Utah in Mid-September during their factory training/tour if I'm still uprite at that point :-)

I might be going in Sept, all depends when the new store opens, which is looking like the end of August or so. 

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 01:05:05 pm »

I might be going in Sept, all depends when the new store opens, which is looking like the end of August or so.

you'll have to let me know, I'll be there unless we somehow get crazy busy or some other extenuating circumstances come up

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 01:05:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42