What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help me choose? Jacuzzi, Bullfrog, Beachcomber or Marquis  (Read 22181 times)

Jrho

Re: Help me choose? Jacuzzi, Bullfrog, Beachcomber or Marquis
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2015, 12:21:34 pm »
Each seat in a bullfrog is a diverter in a way.   Turning on and off the jets in a given insert will effect the pressure at that seat. The max pressure at each seat is dependent on the combination of seat inserts you choose.   If you turn off the jets at one seat you are diverting water away from that seat.   That will effect the amount of water flow available at the other seats.   

If you picked all seats that had a large water flow requirement ( large diameter jets for example) versus all seats that have a small water flow requirement ( small diameter jets) there will be less or more water flow at each seat. 

So the combination of insert types that you pick, will effect the max amount of water flow available at each insert if all the jets are open in each one.   If a certain combination of inserts are chosen, in theory/practice you might not feel a substantial change in pressure at each seat.   Say you have such a combination and you decide that you want all seats to have inserts that require a large water flow for full effect.   The pressure available at each seat will decrease.  That is where the psychics come in. 

So a positive of the bullfrog is that you can pick the types of jets that each seat has and then move the inserts around.   The ability to buy additional inserts could have a positive or a negative effect on the tub.  That is why you wet test and pick the the best tub for you.    As I said before it is like running shoes, Nike or New Balance or Ascis and so on.  It is what feels the best to you

Sorry for being so long winded

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Help me choose? Jacuzzi, Bullfrog, Beachcomber or Marquis
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2015, 12:21:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42