What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Newbie here...  (Read 8851 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Spa Newbie here...
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 05:29:44 pm »
To have that kind of technical knowledge, but buy a Beliz is the dead giveaway.  I guarantee that if you polled all of the industry people on this board, not a single one of them would ever consider putting a Beliz in their yard, lol.

Yes but lets not lose sight of the fact that many consider Belize a nice place to visit!

http://www.belize.com/
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 05:29:44 pm »

Quickbeam

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 07:58:24 pm »
I live in the mountains in central Oregon and we experience several feet of snow per year.

I purchased a 5">3" cover with a 1.5 lb. core that has an R value of 20. My out-the-door price was about $425 after I added a few options (extra handles and longer straps). I've had the cover for three years now and it has held up extremely well and far better than the hot springs cover I owned previously.

I bought this cover from Spadepot.com, where I purchase all of my spa supplies. If I recall correctly it did take about 2 weeks to arrive, but it was worth the wait. I think they also have free delivery.

~Maria

Based upon your post history, you are most definitely an employee of spa depot trying to spam this board for advertising purposes.  Very lame....

I agree with Sam. You are not being honest about who you are affiliated with. I get really pissed off when people deliberately try and mislead others on their affiliations. I've bought products from Spa Depot in the past, and found them to be pretty good to deal with, but because of your misrepresentation, or at least your refusal to admit who you work for, I am going to think long and hard before I purchase anything else from them.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 08:16:17 pm »
Quoting very specific web pages multiple times, rather than just referring to the general site was the give-away for me.

This is been going on long enough, and the MODs are generally very good about dealing with it, I'm starting to wonder if perhaps this site now has a new "advertiser"?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

HotTubLover57

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 11:28:13 am »
Apparently this is not a forum for actual hot tub users, but more for "industry people".

Not a very friendly place to hang around.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 11:59:13 am »
Apparently this is not a forum for actual hot tub users, but more for "industry people".

Not a very friendly place to hang around.

Please, its actually quite friendly to both. You want everyone to "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" but you forgot to pull the curtain completely back and exposed yourself.

Go to your profile page like others have done where it shows your past posts and you will see how people easily pieced it together. It can be tricky but you have to try to stay on one side of the line or the other, you can't hop back and forth.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

HotTubLover57

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 01:39:07 pm »
I have nothing to hide in my posts. If you read them, you'll see that I have only tried to offer help based on my personal experience. Many of my posts are replies to other posts that had gone unanswered for weeks.

You have made it apparent that you guys are the only people allowed to answer questions here.

Quickbeam

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 03:27:22 pm »

You have made it apparent that you guys are the only people allowed to answer questions here.

Not at all, but when people on this forum are affiliated with a hot tub company, they usually declare it up front. It’s honest, it’s ethical, and it’s the right thing to do. You have failed to do that.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 06:48:24 pm »
I guarantee that if you polled all of the industry people on this board, not a single one of them would ever consider putting a Beliz in their yard, lol.

I would, If the price was right and you understood that it's not a brand with a superior design/longevity record.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 06:48:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42