What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Maxx Spa, model 480 stereo question  (Read 2069 times)

jcmsrv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Maxx Spa, model 480 stereo question
« on: July 02, 2015, 06:42:02 pm »
Hi Everyone,

I replaced my older failed hot tub with a Maxx Spa, model 480, which I really like. I have a question about the factory stereo, if anyone has a similar tub, please help. The stereo works thru Bluetooth connection to my Iphone or hard wired into a iPod. The Bluetooth range around the tub is only about 10 feet.

I have two questions, I also have deck mounted speakers that I would like to have working when the tub stereo is working. The deck speakers are connected to a house stereo that also will do Bluetooth/AirPlay, but they are not close enough to get the Bluetooth connection from my phone to both. So do I do an Bluetooth extender? 

Second question, the tub is supposed to have a sub-woofer as part of the stereo, but I dont hear a sub-woofer working. So you know where I am coming from.. as a hobby I do Pro-Audio, Sound systems and I own a video/audio recording studio, so I know what a sub-woofer should sound like. Does anyone know where the factory installed sub-woofer is? Is it adjustable?

I have sent these same question to the factory..... also waiting for an answer... my dealer as no idea.... told me that they would look into it???? two months ago!

Thank everyone for just reading all of this!

John

Hot Tub Forum

Maxx Spa, model 480 stereo question
« on: July 02, 2015, 06:42:02 pm »

Tdevito

Re: Maxx Spa, model 480 stereo question
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 12:50:44 am »
Take off the panel that below the speakers sub woofer is in there ..I just bought a maax 371 and love it not much love for maax on this forum

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Maxx Spa, model 480 stereo question
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 12:50:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42