What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Brand and model choice advice  (Read 13811 times)

ryan5508

Re: Brand and model choice advice
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 02:09:49 am »
what about the times when you are not running the jets?

I ask since it was common thing for us to use the hot tub with out the jets if we were just talking with friends. I tried to explain to my wife that it would more then likely not be noticeable with water.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 02:09:49 am »

Sam

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 06:38:33 pm »
Yeah, you won't notice it when you are in water.  D1 has been doing this for a long time.  They make a fantastic hot tub.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 06:43:33 pm »

I ask since it was common thing for us to use the hot tub with out the jets if we were just talking with friends. I tried to explain to my wife that it would more then likely not be noticeable with water.

When you have any type of reservation... you need to wet test!!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 10:58:55 am »

When you have any type of reservation... you need to wet test!!!

That's the only advice for you.  Some people might not notice some people may not like the way they feel.  Wet test, Wet test Wet test!

flava flav

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 03:18:38 pm »
Fava says "wet test" boyeee

ryan5508

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2015, 01:08:21 pm »
Another dealer is going to fill a D1 Chairman tub for us to test on thursday.

I was amazed to actually fit in a lounge chair for once. Most seem to be made for someone 5'8".

ryan5508

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 03:54:58 am »
Anyone know offhand what a chairman or lotus bay runs for?

I am assuming the Lotus bay is cheaper than the amore Bay we were quotes $17k for. No clue on the chairman tub.

ryan5508

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2015, 12:07:05 pm »
Well I  wet tested a d1 chairman with my wife yesterday. She was basically underwater in most seats and I float In the lounge seat. Neck jet pillows were nice except for the fact they changed position when bumped. They also spray off your shoulders and out of the tub everywhere. I also was some how closing jets with my back when I moved around.

We then went back to test the Jacuzzi 400 - 500 tubs again. She was immediately much happier with them. And took to the RX jets very quickly as her favorite seat.

We have worked out a price and have decided on a 500 series. Just have not decided what one. We tested the 585. I want a lounge seat but am worried about loosing the foot dome in the center. Not to mention fitting in it well. The dealer is going to fill a 400 series with a lounge so I can test it. He thinks that they are close enough to make a decision.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2015, 12:07:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42