What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Trying to Find Best Value for me at $6,000  (Read 3801 times)

bean

Trying to Find Best Value for me at $6,000
« on: May 23, 2015, 12:00:06 pm »
Like the title says, I'm trying to find the best hot tub for my needs around $6,000.  I've been running in circles trying to get an idea of what features I do and don't want and what hot tubs offers close enough to what I want without to many extras I don't care for.

The things I know I prefer at the moment are: seating for 3-4.  Preferably 240v (whole home is have rewired electrical, so why not).  No speakers.  Decent jets, but nothing too fancy, as I don't really care much about hydrotherapy.  Color changing lights are preferred, but not a must.  Same with a waterfall.

Compounding my issue is that there seem to be only a few dealers where I live (New Orleans).  I know going in and wet testing is going to be key, along with determining dealer quality, but I'd like to at least have some idea of what I should expect around my price range so I don't get upsold.  The best-looking dealer in my area sells Hotsprings, Dynasty, and Nordic Spas.

Hot Tub Forum

Trying to Find Best Value for me at $6,000
« on: May 23, 2015, 12:00:06 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Trying to Find Best Value for me at $6,000
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 01:16:26 pm »
Like the title says, I'm trying to find the best hot tub for my needs around $6,000.  I've been running in circles trying to get an idea of what features I do and don't want and what hot tubs offers close enough to what I want without to many extras I don't care for.

The things I know I prefer at the moment are: seating for 3-4.  Preferably 240v (whole home is have rewired electrical, so why not).  No speakers.  Decent jets, but nothing too fancy, as I don't really care much about hydrotherapy.  Color changing lights are preferred, but not a must.  Same with a waterfall.

Compounding my issue is that there seem to be only a few dealers where I live (New Orleans).  I know going in and wet testing is going to be key, along with determining dealer quality, but I'd like to at least have some idea of what I should expect around my price range so I don't get upsold.  The best-looking dealer in my area sells Hotsprings, Dynasty, and Nordic Spas.

It will push your budget a little bit but check out the Hot Spot 'Rhythm' model from Hot Springs...'Relay' if you want a lounge

bean

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 01:39:45 pm »
I do like what I can see about the Relay and Rhythm.  They're perhaps a tad bigger than I was thinking, but they also seem to have a more minimal feature set that appeals to me.  Fewer, higher quality jets and such.  I'm certainly willing to spend a little more if it's worth it, but then I'm not sure how much more these might end up being.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 01:57:13 pm »
Like Twin Cities said the hot spot would be a good choice as well as the Nordic Encore Se or LS.  I would buy those tubs before the Dynasty

Mikester

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 05:24:49 pm »
How about the Sundance Edison?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 05:24:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42