What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Warm air jets  (Read 1743 times)

Matkalg

Warm air jets
« on: May 16, 2015, 06:52:05 pm »
Hi

I have managed to buy an old hot tub that has one issue (so far lol) I am plumbing it in and tested the warm air. There are small stainless screws in the base and seat but no air comes out of them, (solid screws) I unscrewed them and cleared what looks like expanding foam insulation, is this supposed to be there and where can I get open screws ? Sorry but I am a novice but do know some plumbing

Thanks
Matt

Hot Tub Forum

Warm air jets
« on: May 16, 2015, 06:52:05 pm »

Kev B

Re: Warm air jets
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 06:23:48 pm »
Sorry Matt...hard to follow what your saying. If you need a new blower, forget about the warm air and just get a regular one. You can also hook a shop vac up to the blower line and see if that clears the lines and if not there may be an obstruction, possibly a bad check valve which is in there somewhere.

Matkalg

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 06:21:42 pm »
Sorry for the confusion, the hot tub has a warm air blower which is working fine.  In the bottom of the hot tub there is tiny stainless screws that are fixed into holes. When I remove the screws air is released from the holes but just drilled holes looks unsightly and I am sure I have seen screws in the past with tiny hole in the to let air through and look smarter than just drilled holes in fibreglass (holes drilled by factory)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 06:21:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42