What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Freshwater Ag+ Continuous Silver Ion Sanitizer  (Read 2463 times)

UnHombre

Freshwater Ag+ Continuous Silver Ion Sanitizer
« on: April 19, 2015, 07:47:21 pm »
Many manufactures use/recommend the use of their proprietary products which usually are more expensive than alternatives. Are alternatives or less expensive refills to the required freshwater ion sanitizers cartridges available? Or, is one's product like (Nature2 Spa Stick Mineral Sanitizer) an alternative for Hot Spring Spas Freshwater Ag+ Continuous Silver Ion Sanitizer?

Hot Tub Forum

Freshwater Ag+ Continuous Silver Ion Sanitizer
« on: April 19, 2015, 07:47:21 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Freshwater Ag+ Continuous Silver Ion Sanitizer
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 08:43:32 pm »
Nature 2 and the freshwater are the same thing on the inside. If you get the nature 2 make sure to put the stem piece on it so it doesn't block the flow in the circ pump. Nature 2 isn't meant to fit in the filter chamber the same way as the freshwater version. They are prob pretty close on price anyways

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 02:51:46 pm »
I urge customers to buy the grey sticks, not the yellow just because of the way they fit into the filter standpipe. But the contents, usage and life-expectancy are all the same.

Best bet: shop online and find your very best price (don't forget to add shipping costs if any) and take a copy of that to your dealer. I had people do this all the time, and I would gladly match that price IF they bought ten at a time. Most did, to my delight!

HTH

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 02:51:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42