What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: less bubbles coming from my ozonator. Is it on its way out?  (Read 2436 times)

Nazz26

Hi all.  My ozonator on my 18 month old 2013 hot spring grandee is not producing as many bubbles as it was when new.  Is it time for a replacement or does it just need a cleaning?  I saw on YouTube, that you can disconnect the hose and let white vinegar then run thru that hose to remove scale buildup..  I also heard that they usually have a 1 to 2 year life expectancy...

Hot Tub Forum

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: less bubbles coming from my ozonator. Is it on its way out?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 11:56:17 pm »
   Hi all.  My ozonator on my 18 month old 2013 hot spring grandee is not producing as many bubbles as it was when new.  Is it time for a replacement or does it just need a cleaning?  I saw on YouTube, that you can disconnect the hose and let white vinegar then run thru that hose to remove scale buildup..  I also heard that they usually have a 1 to 2 year life expectancy...

clean it.  Bubbles do not mean it is working or not. Just means you have restricted flow.  It is probably still producing ozone.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: less bubbles coming from my ozonator. Is it on its way out?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 11:56:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42