What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Vs Hot Spring  (Read 21163 times)

Quickbeam

Re: Sundance Vs Hot Spring
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 01:02:10 am »
Have to agree with the others that buying from Costco is not a good idea. You are absolutely correct however in wanting to buy from a reputable dealer. Look for a quality tub that you wet test and are comfortable in, and buy from a reputable dealer you trust. I don't know where you are located, but if you don't find that dealer close to you, it might be worth looking outside your immediate area.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 01:02:10 am »

dishdude

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2015, 02:58:08 am »
From what I see online, the Hot Spring Aria looks like a very nice option. Ideally I would like a 4-5 person with a lounge that has jets for the calves and bottoms of your feet.

The Envoy looks a little bigger than what we need, it'll typically be 2 of us, occasionally 4. It also appears you need to move up to the Highlife line to get the Moto-Massage.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 06:57:27 am »
The more I read, the more I think Costco might be the way to go. I'll try a couple more local dealers, but if I leave feeling all slimy like this last visit I might just do that (and save a few thousand in the process).

You won't be saving any money. You are just buying less tub that doesn't have as much power, longevity, warranty and cost's more per month to operate.
Retired

gizmodo

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 11:38:33 am »
...There is no way in a million years ozone would poison you-that's crazy. ...
http://www.lung.org/healthy-air/outdoor/resources/ozone.html  http://www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/ozonegen.html
While poison is a strong word there are most certainly people that react negatively to ozone.

snowwhite

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2015, 08:03:08 pm »
I wet tested the sundance optima and cameo yesterday and were so disappointed with the comfort of the seats.
I am 5'5" and had to lean back so far to put my head on the headrest as the seats are so very sloped.

Jacuzzi makes more upright seats and so comfortable. I think Hotsprings is better too. Trying that one tomorrow.

Deciding between Jacuzzi and Hotspring for sure.

Wanted to like sundance as its a great looking tub but not comfortable at all for for my husband either.
I wish they would improve the design of their seats.   

richierich

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 11:23:25 am »
I have a Sundance Optima and the seats fit my wife perfectly, she's 5'9". At 6' 2" I do not fit as well. I need to slink down in the seat to get the neck jets to hit the right places and to rest my head on the head rests, the seats without neck jets are comfortable even though my head is above the head rests. Also you can stay in the seat by placing your feet on the foot dome. Overall the Optima has been a solid choice for us. Everyone's experience is different.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 11:23:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42