What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need Advice On What Other Hot Tubs to Check Out  (Read 5338 times)

MattieB

Need Advice On What Other Hot Tubs to Check Out
« on: March 02, 2015, 08:06:33 pm »
I am still searching for a new hot tub.  My last tub had a lounger, and it was something I would rather not have in my next tub.  I have checked out a Bullfrog A8 and A7.  I liked the different jets on the Bullfrogs.  They felt great.  The A8 was roomy, but I felt like my knees were  pushed too close to my chest, and I am 5'7", not exceptionally tall.  The A7 felt good, but the price of $10,000 (new 2015 model), made me reconsider.  I also tried out the Jacuzzi 365.  It was comfortable, good price at $8,000 (leftover from 2014), but didn't wow me. 

I am looking for a hot tub that has good hydrotherapy, varied body jets, nice foot jets, and built to last.  I might go back to Bullfrog, but I would like to see if there are other quality tubs that run between 8,000-10,000.  When is the best time to buy?  I am not in a rush to purchase.  There are so many choices and everyone tells you why their tub is the best.

Please advise on what other tubs are good to take a look at.           

Hot Tub Forum

Need Advice On What Other Hot Tubs to Check Out
« on: March 02, 2015, 08:06:33 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Need Advice On What Other Hot Tubs to Check Out
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 08:25:13 pm »
Check out marquis spas. They have a number of models in that price range. IMO the build quality and hydrotherapy are second to none

Quickbeam

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 10:25:41 pm »
Check out Hot Spring, Sundance and D1.

Debbie Rice

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 11:23:45 pm »
I have looked for several years.  It came down to Bullfrog and Hot Springs.  Last Monday I ordered a 2015 Hot Springs Grandee.  I am super excited!  Several plus factors other than I like the tub was foe brick on the outside and most importantly the dealer.  I felt I would get better service in our area from Hot Springs.  If you look on Consumers Digest they were rated one of the best.  I know opinions vary here but this is what we decided.  Hope this helps!

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 05:53:31 pm »
I would check out Marquis if there is a dealer in your area.  The Marquis Epic, Reward, and Wish models are all very comfortable and have excellent therapy in my opinion.

@Debbie Rice - Consumer's Digest is a paid for endorsement.  Most of the larger hot tub brands have won the Consumer's Digest "Best Buy" award.  Most people confuse Consumer's Digest with Consumer Reports.  Consumer Reports has never rated hot tubs.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 07:38:30 pm »
I am still searching for a new hot tub.  My last tub had a lounger, and it was something I would rather not have in my next tub.  I have checked out a Bullfrog A8 and A7.  I liked the different jets on the Bullfrogs.  They felt great.  The A8 was roomy, but I felt like my knees were  pushed too close to my chest, and I am 5'7", not exceptionally tall.  The A7 felt good, but the price of $10,000 (new 2015 model), made me reconsider.  I also tried out the Jacuzzi 365.  It was comfortable, good price at $8,000 (leftover from 2014), but didn't wow me. 

I am looking for a hot tub that has good hydrotherapy, varied body jets, nice foot jets, and built to last.  I might go back to Bullfrog, but I would like to see if there are other quality tubs that run between 8,000-10,000.  When is the best time to buy?  I am not in a rush to purchase.  There are so many choices and everyone tells you why their tub is the best.

You may be able to get 2014 floor models now as the 2015s are arriving so see who is local by going to each website and using their dealer locator. There is no single choice that you HAVE to see but there are a lot of good choices out there like Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, and Sundance to name some of the better ones IMO and we certainly have big fans of Bullfrog, Marquis, Arctic... so unfortunately you won't ever see a consensus on what you should get, at some point you gotta just put on your shoes and see what is out there.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 09:06:40 pm »
Kick some tires
Retired

Sam

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 03:09:14 pm »
I would check out Marquis if there is a dealer in your area.  The Marquis Epic, Reward, and Wish models are all very comfortable and have excellent therapy in my opinion.

@Debbie Rice - Consumer's Digest is a paid for endorsement.  Most of the larger hot tub brands have won the Consumer's Digest "Best Buy" award.  Most people confuse Consumer's Digest with Consumer Reports.  Consumer Reports has never rated hot tubs.

Yep, deceptive advertising at it's best.  They intentionally named themselves so as to be confused with consumer reports and steal their credibility.  Consumer reports does not accept money from the manufacturers.  Consumer's digest is a purchased award that anyone can get.  Total joke of an "award".

brunoduncanj64

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 07:14:38 am »

Hey buddy! If you are still looking, you might want to check Aqualine Hot Tubs online. I'm very satisfied at my hot tub which I bought from them. They have many hot tubs for you to choose from.

Hope it helps you.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:16:31 am by Bonibelle »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 07:14:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42