What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Flair and Pulse pricing  (Read 4773 times)

adamnoone

Hot Spring Flair and Pulse pricing
« on: February 26, 2015, 06:40:28 pm »
Hey all,

New hot-tuber here. I've been searching for tubs for a few weeks and think Ive narrowed it down to either the HS flair or pulse. I was quoted 7999 for the flair, (delivered, starter chems, cover w/ lifter, steps) and 8999 for the pulse (same perks). I live in NH, so I know freight charges come in to play. Does that pricing seem in line? I haven't started haggling yet, but I am hoping to save a few bucks.

Side note, I am also still possibly considering a Caldera Salina, Maax 471, and Vita Chateau. Any insight on these tubs? I am favoring the HS tubs.

THANKS!

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Flair and Pulse pricing
« on: February 26, 2015, 06:40:28 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Hot Spring Flair and Pulse pricing
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 11:10:16 am »
Those are good prices on those tubs.  Southern or Northern NH?  Sick of the winter yet lol?

Sam

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 05:16:46 pm »
I personally don't think that Maxx and Vita are in the same league as Hot Spring.  It looks like you are getting a good deal on the HS.  If you like them, I say go for it.

adamnoone

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 10:50:00 pm »
Those are good prices on those tubs.  Southern or Northern NH?  Sick of the winter yet lol?

Im in Southern, but spend lots of time up North snowmobiling. I love all this snow!

H2OTub

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 07:09:59 pm »
I'm in Northern NY and bought a Flair in October last year. Your quote is only about $200 more than I paid, but I didn't get steps.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 07:09:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42