What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HELP --Wondering about pricing of Hot Spring hot tubs-- specifically the Vanguard  (Read 4595 times)

Victoria

Hi!

Just looking into purchasing a hot tub after quite a few years of thinking about it. It seems like it is a lot like buying a car. Why don't they just tell you outright the pricing? I was quoted a promotional package of about $13,000 for the Vanguard including delivery, cover and salt water system. Is this a good deal?

Thanks for getting back to me quickly if possible. Trying to make my mind up this weekend.

Hot Tub Forum

trichert

Based on pricing here in Michigan I would say that is a good deal. 

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Victoria,

Welcome to the forum. I feel your pain on pricing.  The only thing I can add is its a tight market, your in charge, let the dealers know you are serious and are looking around.  I was quoted under 10 for a Vanguard, but it was 3 years ago and no salt water system. (No real comments to add for the salt water system.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

TwinCitiesHotSpring

very fair price

Victoria

Wmccall, TwinCities, & Trichert,
Thank you for your welcome to the forum and information. Very helpful.
Victoria

Mamba

Good luck with your Vanguard....I'm lurking these threads, and about to bite on a Vanguard, too  :) Have to close on my new house and get a patio poured if Illinois ever thaws out....  :'(

alaska

Finally pulled the trigger on a Vanguard myself last Friday.  Deck is being built for the hot tub now and 160 sq ft expansion of existing deck going on now.  Delivery in 5-7 weeks.  Can't wait!!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Finally pulled the trigger on a Vanguard myself last Friday.  Deck is being built for the hot tub now and 160 sq ft expansion of existing deck going on now.  Delivery in 5-7 weeks.  Can't wait!!!

Congrats! It really is a comfortable nice tub. I hope it works out well for you.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Vanguard BABY!  nice choice...happy soaking!

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42