What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Can't Find a Make/Model of my 6-8 year old Hot tub, does anybody know?  (Read 3551 times)

Buckshot1979

It is 5-6 person with a lounger, Balboa VS 501Z Spa Pack(2009), can't find any numbers stamped anywhere to I.D. the Make and Model. It measures 78" x 84"  I have attached some photos of the hot tub via photo bucket. Is there someone that can help.ß

http://s292.photobucket.com/user/Corey_Brewer/library/

Thanks Corey
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:05:08 am by Buckshot1979 »

Hot Tub Forum

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Can't Find a Make/Model of my 6-8 year old Hot tub, does anybody know?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 05:55:42 am »
Get inside the equipment bay and see what it says.
Retired

Buckshot1979

Thanks for replying but i looked under everywhere, if it was there once they spray insulated everything

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
If the spa pac was replaced a time or 2 it can be hard sometimes. What specifically are you looking for? Besides the brand? There is no warranty and it is likely generic waterway jets, manifolds valves and stuff. There should be ID on the motors. Ya got the control PN.

Does it work?
Retired

Buckshot1979

found a Serial number sticker  on wood frame it was sprayed over with foam it said Serial NO : 15138
that was all the sticker said, Im looking for a 3" diverter cap, for my (3-way), just the cap, and would just also like to know the Make, Theres no warranty here…lol

Buckshot1979

It has three motors all Aqua flo       #1  Circ-master HP
                                                          HP 1/15
      #2 flo-master XP2e          #3   flo-master XP2e
           HP 2.5                             HP 5      2speed

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Knowing what the motors/pumps are, is like trying to identify a car by the make of the tires.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
found a Serial number sticker  on wood frame it was sprayed over with foam it said Serial NO : 15138
that was all the sticker said, Im looking for a 3" diverter cap, for my (3-way), just the cap, and would just also like to know the Make, Theres no warranty here…lol

Do you have access to Waterway? They sell all the plumbing parts? Can you use a common size cap?
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42