What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nordic Bella MS.. Anybody have real world feedback?  (Read 5639 times)

Wantasmalltub

Nordic Bella MS.. Anybody have real world feedback?
« on: January 17, 2015, 10:36:16 am »
Im looking for a deep yet compact tub.  Used to have a Sundance Altamar but nobody used it besides me.  At over 6 foot tall the Altamar was also not deep enough in the lounge as my shoulders would lay against the headrest (guess I have a long torso).
Im looking for a new tub that is built well and compact.  What are others thoughts on the Nordic Bella MS?  Quality? Well insulated and cost effective to run?  Does it have circulation pump for self cleaning?
Thank you all!

Hot Tub Forum

Nordic Bella MS.. Anybody have real world feedback?
« on: January 17, 2015, 10:36:16 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Nordic Bella MS.. Anybody have real world feedback?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 08:47:55 pm »
It has a 2 speed pump with programmable filter cycles. No circ pump. They are built well and will last. If you are in a colder area of the country make sure to order it with the title 20 insulation. The lounge in this tub should be good for you but it would probably be best to wet test. I sell nordic and also used to have one. Mine was prob 6-7 years old when I sold it. It's over 10 years old and still going strong

Wantasmalltub

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 12:14:09 am »
Thank you. How would you say the InnovaSpa Urbania Premium 110 - 13 jet model compares to the Nordic Bella? Build quality and long term reliability are most important.. Also warranty of couse.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 10:40:06 am »
I have never heard of Innova Spa.  Warranty on the Nordic is lifetime on shell, 5 years on heatr and 3 on all other components.  Looking at that particular tub on the internet it is layed out more like the Nordic Retreat.  Buying online the warranty is probably close to useless plus you wont be able to even sit in it to make sure it fits you properly

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 10:40:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42