What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A7 And Jacuzzi J-345 Price Checks  (Read 14822 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Bullfrog A7 And Jacuzzi J-345 Price Checks
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 04:51:18 pm »
We ended up buying a Hot Springs Envoy NXT with the Ace Saltwater System.  My wife and I both felt the seats were more comfortable in the Envoy than the A7, and we just fit better.  We placed the order today, Montery Gray cabinet and Ice Gray shell!  We can't wait for it to arrive.

As before Eric was awesome in the process.  Not that we plan to anytime soon, but I would definitely buy another hot tub from him again!

Nice going!   I am sure you will be happy with it and his service if needed over the years..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 04:51:18 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 06:34:38 pm »
As Chas used to say "welcome to spatopia"
Retired

Sam

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 01:32:44 pm »
Grats on your purchase.  Those NXT spas look great! 

Happy Hot-Tubbing  8)

gizmodo

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 09:19:22 pm »
We ended up buying a Hot Springs Envoy NXT with the Ace Saltwater System.  My wife and I both felt the seats were more comfortable in the Envoy than the A7, and we just fit better.  We placed the order today, Montery Gray cabinet and Ice Gray shell!  We can't wait for it to arrive.

As before Eric was awesome in the process.  Not that we plan to anytime soon, but I would definitely buy another hot tub from him again!

Thanks again for the business, I've already submitted it to be ordered....grey on grey NXT w/ a slate cover, such a good choice, Envoy is a a top dog spa imo!

oh and just remember those fire tables, make sure you show your wife: http://www.outdoorrooms.com/   8) free delivery and setup on any of the tables
Ha!  She did like those tall heaters you have all over the place.

Oh yeah, is my tub on the way yet?  ;D

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 12:11:43 pm »

Thanks again for the business, I've already submitted it to be ordered....grey on grey NXT w/ a slate cover, such a good choice, Envoy is a a top dog spa imo!

oh and just remember those fire tables, make sure you show your wife: http://www.outdoorrooms.com/   8) free delivery and setup on any of the tables
Ha!  She did like those tall heaters you have all over the place.

Oh yeah, is my tub on the way yet?  ;D

well in that case, I'll just leave this here: http://www.lavaheat.com/  8)   also just an FYI I did have your GFI Panel sent out today, so your should have it Monday

gizmodo

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2014, 11:26:56 am »
Our Envoy was delivered on the 26th!  It was really easy to get up and running and after a quick call to Eric to get the Ace system online we were enjoying the tub.  So far we love it, no complaints or regrets.  We love sitting in the tub with the outside temp close to 0!

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2015, 12:34:10 pm »
Our Envoy was delivered on the 26th!  It was really easy to get up and running and after a quick call to Eric to get the Ace system online we were enjoying the tub.  So far we love it, no complaints or regrets.  We love sitting in the tub with the outside temp close to 0!

pics or it didn't happen  8)

gizmodo

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2015, 12:34:58 pm »
I am finally getting around to post pictures.  We have had the tub for about a month and a half and we still love it.  We typically use it 5-6 nights a week.  About the only thing that keeps us out are really windy nights, cold temps aren't a problem.  I know a month and a half isn't much time, but so far the Ace system is working great.  I added salt the day we got it, added Spa Down and haven't done anything since.  I test it every other day and all is well with chemicals!

Anyway, here are a few pictures.

My wife likes to sit in it with some of the other nieghbor's wives while the guys play boot hockey on our backyard rink.

Topline Mike

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2015, 05:54:49 pm »
Nice tub.  Can you post some day time pics, I don't want to trip over anything when I sneak in at night.   :o

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 01:52:06 pm »
Looking Good Nick... I'm glad you and the missus are enjoying the new spa, as always if you need anything give me a call at your convenience.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 01:52:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42