What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: To Hottubguy  (Read 2691 times)

Chartreux

To Hottubguy
« on: October 27, 2014, 10:54:43 am »
Could you give me some info on the Celebrity line from Marquis. My first question is does This line from Marquis have the Microsilk technology on it or as an option (like an upgrade) ?
The Broadway VS The Spirit what are the 2015 features for these two tubs?
You did mention to someone else on here Marquis had some 2015 changes coming, what can we expect and can you give out this info or is it being keep on the qt?
The Spirit is the one we are considering because it has the microsilk as an option...will the microsilk be a regular part of this tub for 2015?
Price points what is the Broadway price over the Spirit price (with Microsilk option please)?
My husband is 6'2 would he fit in The broadway, with me at 5'6"...?

Thank You...Sorry about the questons, but I really like the Spirit, but we also like the Sundance Capri...

Hot Tub Forum

To Hottubguy
« on: October 27, 2014, 10:54:43 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: To Hottubguy
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 06:51:52 pm »
Could you give me some info on the Celebrity line from Marquis. My first question is does This line from Marquis have the Microsilk technology on it or as an option (like an upgrade) ?

Micro silk is only available on 4 tubs in the signature line. The epic, euphoria, promise and the spirit

The Broadway VS The Spirit what are the 2015 features for these two tubs?

The spirit is staying as is. There is a new color available and I believe the acrylic manufacturer is changing from lucite to aristech.  There is also a discontinuation of the mocha cabinet.  The celeberity line (Broadway) is getting new cabinets. The filtration on the celebrities is also changing.  Not sure of the specifics of that yet. I think the big changes are going to be on the E-Series. I will see those changes next week at the national show in Orlando.

You did mention to someone else on here Marquis had some 2015 changes coming, what can we expect and can you give out this info or is it being keep on the qt?

I will no better of the changes next week but the signature line has no major changes

The Spirit is the one we are considering because it has the microsilk as an option...will the microsilk be a regular part of this tub for 2015?

Micro silk is not going away. It was a strong addition to the line this year. I don't think it will ever be a standard feature due to the price but I sold more micro silk options then I thought I would. I keep one filled in my showroom at all times

Price points what is the Broadway price over the Spirit price (with Microsilk option please)?

The broadway is in the low 5's usually versus somewhere in the low lines for the spirit with micro silk. At least that's what I sell them for

My husband is 6'2 would he fit in The broadway, with me at 5'6"...?

Does the dealer you have been dealing with have a E-435 in stock?  These tubs are the same shell. He would probably fit but I think he would be more comfortable in the spirit

Thank You...Sorry about the questons, but I really like the Spirit, but we also like the Sundance Capri...

Both are nice tubs. Unfortunately there isn't a sundance dealer that close to me so I don't know much about them. The things I like about marquis as a company are they are made in the USA, dealer support is phenomenal, they are a smaller company so you get very personalized service at the factory, they are employee owned so there is a lot of pride in their construction. Have you been able to wet test a micro silk tub yet?

Chartreux

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 07:57:41 pm »
Thank You.
I do plan on wet testing the Spirit soon.

Thank You

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 07:57:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42