What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Strong Spas review and general questions  (Read 32381 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Strong Spas review and general questions
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2014, 11:10:06 pm »
If you don't try the jets before hand then be prepared to be disappointing. A wet test is a must if your looking for hydrotherapy. Otherwise swirling hot water is what you get. May or may not be fine. But don't judge the feel of all spas based on one you buy without testing a bunch of them.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2014, 11:10:06 pm »

leweezo

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2014, 11:38:33 pm »
I have read thet on here a few times...  Funny thing is, I am a burn survivor 3rd degree over 60 percent of my body.. But for thousands of dollars, I ain't taking no chances..   LOL  Jack Nickolas as the Joker "wait til they get a load of me"
M.C

leweezo

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2014, 09:13:46 pm »
ok, i went to the dealer today and they had only 2 of the brands that they carry on display.. They had Sundance and Four Winds..No Strong or Dream Maker.. I  really liked the Sundance and Four Winds but I am a little wary of Four Winds since they were Alot cheaper..  Does anyone have any experience with them?

watson524

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 09:29:47 pm »
Cousins of mine got a FourWinds in June and love it. We recently were in the market (purchased a Jacuzzi and are waiting for delivery) so we tried theirs out. Seemed fine. The thing that really almost pushed me to them was I really liked the dealer. Super nice people, recommendations from my cousin and took all the time we needed and let us wet test a Four Winds and a Viking they had in the shop. In the end, as we looked at tubs and got more and more specific about what we wanted (my husband and I are both runners and felt we needed jets in certain places), the Four Winds didn't quite meet our needs but if jet placement was more aligned to what we needed, I would have gone with them.

leweezo

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 12:44:53 pm »
Thanks for that, helps me in my thinking

FASTFJR

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 11:00:08 am »
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update to my almost 4 year old Strong Spa Milan. Bought and installed by Fehl's in Reading PA in April 2012. No issues until a week ago when I noticed the water level had dropped, pull the panels off and after 30 minutes I found the leak. Or should I say I see where water is dripping at the bottom of the tub, still have not located the actual leak. I called the factory and a service tech is coming out in 2.5 weeks. Not what I really wanted to hear but they are booked up for a while

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 04:59:42 pm »
I called the factory and a service tech is coming out in 2.5 weeks. Not what I really wanted to hear but they are booked up for a while

Does anyone care to guess why they are booked up for a while?
Retired

FASTFJR

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 10:02:37 am »
I called the factory and a service tech is coming out in 2.5 weeks. Not what I really wanted to hear but they are booked up for a while

They only had one full time service person as of December. I was talking to the guy for a while, sounds like he was serving half of the US

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2016, 11:17:56 am »

They only had one full time service person as of December. I was talking to the guy for a while, sounds like he was serving half of the US

What? Can you get it fixed by an independent and send them the bill?
Retired

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2016, 02:39:34 pm »
We have done warranty work for them in the past.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2016, 09:08:00 pm »
We have done warranty work for them in the past.

Lots of people have, that's why it seems very unusual for one service tech to cover more than about 50-80 miles from home base.

Unless your in the middle of no where?
Retired

Chris_H

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2016, 10:13:46 pm »
I've asked this before with no luck.  Anyone got a copy of Stong's lifetime cover warranty? 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2016, 10:13:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42