What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hello im here to help & any advice with your Tub  (Read 2575 times)

hot tub warehouse derby

Hello im here to help & any advice with your Tub
« on: October 21, 2014, 01:36:20 pm »
Hi people just a quick hello to say  we are here to help with any fault finding or problem solving , we have 4 engineers constantly working on hot tubs all over the UK so id like to think we would be good to forfill your questions on here , free of charge !!!  :)
I will try and login on here now most days but we sure do get busy

all the best  . . . Matthew    Hot Tub warehouse Derby
                                         National Hot Tub Repairs

im not advertising here for work I will put no contact details on ,  im just purely here to help as much as I can !
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:57:34 pm by hot tub warehouse derby »

Hot Tub Forum

Hello im here to help & any advice with your Tub
« on: October 21, 2014, 01:36:20 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Hello im here to help & any advice with your Tub
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 01:42:16 pm »
That's nuts! Who would do THAT?  ;D :D ;)

(Welcome to the forum, thanks for your kind offer of help. And thanks for being so up-front about who you are, who you work for/with, etc. )

8)

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:44:02 pm by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 01:43:16 pm »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 05:34:28 pm »
Cool beans!

summerside9000

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 06:44:59 pm »
Ok, I am going to dump my tub water tonight and after I drain out as much as the water as i can I will clean the tub surface and change the filters.
The last time i did this in May I let the water fill up again a bit and spun the pumps for a second or two to flush out the water i could not drain from the lines and pumps, then drained it all out again.
I change the water every 6 months.
Upon filling the tub my plan is to fill-----wait for water to come up to temp-----test-and then add bromine until it says good.
It seems the PH and Alk are quite balanced here in Edmonton so not much to do there out of the tap and the hardness is a little light if anything.

What other recommendations do you offer to improve the quality and longevity/performance of the water?

hot tub warehouse derby

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 03:49:27 am »
have you tried chlorine ? bromine is stronger than chlorine so chlorine is  a lighter option ,
basically if you want to try chlorine the best time to do this is from a empty spa  after you have flushed !

quick note !   example  . . .  if your tub is on bromine then its classed as a bromine tub you can add chlorine into it but its still  a bromine  tub whatever you do
if you have a tub on chlorine and want to go down the bromine  route you can add bromine to the chlorine  and the tub then becomes a bromine tub bromine takes over

in a nut shell if your are on bromine and add chlorine it doesn't become a chlorine tub
                   if you are on chlorine and add bromine its a bromine tub  ( just see bromine as the strongest )
there's nothing wrong with either option obviously with bromine you don't get the chlorine smell

quick note aswel guys   if you look at your Tub water and see it sort of cloudy or misty or lets say you open your lid and you get a really strong chlorine smell hit you  its ready for a rapid shock !!
how chlorine works is , chlorine gets old of all the bad bacteria  etc in your tub and holds onto it it doesn't let it go it kills it and holds it ,  so when its cloudy etc it needs to all be burned away and how you do this is just  apply a rapid shock

summerside9000

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 04:53:46 pm »
 thank you for that info on the Chlorine/Bromine.

How about the rest of you tubbers out there. Chlorine or BROMINE?
I'll bet there is a post.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 04:53:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42