What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pressure switch board problem Jacuzzi J280  (Read 2854 times)

skstephenson1

Pressure switch board problem Jacuzzi J280
« on: October 04, 2014, 09:08:50 am »
I have a Jacuzzi 2007 j280, recently I had a guy out here looking at my FL2 error, I had replaced my flow/pressure switch with a new one and the error still occurs. 

The thing is everything still works fine, heater will come on when it needs to, pumps will still cycle.  The message goes away when pump 1 is running on low or high but if its turned off the message comes back with either no pumps running or just pump 2 on.

Resistance reading is 1 with power off to tub for my switch so it appears switch is fine (my tech guy said this but I did see his meter) is the only other thing circuit board? He all but put in an order for a $300 board but i just wanted to make sure there was nothing left to test before I shell out that kind of money. 

Is there anyway to test the wiring harness that plugs into the board, my new switch did not come with a new wiring harness.

Hot Tub Forum

Pressure switch board problem Jacuzzi J280
« on: October 04, 2014, 09:08:50 am »

skstephenson1

Re: Pressure switch board problem Jacuzzi J280
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 02:35:00 pm »
In case anyone out there ever has this problem, it ended up being the circuit board. Replaced it and problem solved.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Pressure switch board problem Jacuzzi J280
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 02:35:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42