What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS 2014 Enovy  (Read 6679 times)

KCDreamer

Re: HS 2014 Enovy
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:38 pm »
find the page from here:
http://www.cpsshowroom.com/home.html

you can't, so it was not in their wed design for anyone to access the page.  somehow when google searching for pricing, google links people up with the hidden page.  Therefore it is a mistake by someone, why is that difficult for you to understand?

Yes I understand the actual page is NOT a mistake, it is used for whatever purpose.  BUT if you access their website properly a person would never get access to the page.  I am at a loss why this is not a mistake by someone?  or why would it not be listed on their home page?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:38 pm »

KCDreamer

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 11:08:11 pm »
I would guarantee if someone calls the owner of this place and tells them anyone can access this pricing page, he will make sure it isn't.  Therefore imo it is a mistake that google has let people have access to it or whomever designed the page messed up...

KCDreamer

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 11:21:04 pm »
No other pages on the site link to the price page. My guess is that it's a "hidden" page that the dealer can refer potential customers to.

you state that it is your 'quess' that it is hidden page the dealer can refer potential customers to.

now you are absolutely convinced this in not a mistake...  your guess has turned into judge and jury case closed.  wow

KCDreamer

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2014, 11:36:23 pm »
The problem I have found on forums like this.. the people who are on here 24/7 for years and years. think they know everything and new people are not worthy.  Well whatever I have lived on this earth for 40 years and did not need this site. I really haven't gotten any good info off of it. so I am out of here...

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 11:46:45 am »

Yes I understand the actual page is NOT a mistake, it is used for whatever purpose.  BUT if you access their website properly a person would never get access to the page.  I am at a loss why this is not a mistake by someone?

*sigh*. It was intentionally done that way as they don't want random web surfers to access the page. It's a page used for internal purposes. It was supposed to be a "secret".
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2014, 12:00:49 pm »
the people who are on here 24/7 for years and years. think they know everything and new people are not worthy. 

That is complete B.S.

Well whatever I have lived on this earth for 40 years and did not need this site.

And I've been here 50 but I'm not sure what age even matters. I hope you're here for another 40+ but no one here is going to discriminate against you for your young age and lack of experience.

I really haven't gotten any good info off of it. so I am out of here...

From the tone I question whether you were ever open to what others had to say in the first place but then again since you're gone I guess it doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 01:57:21 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

DaveMc

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2014, 12:23:44 pm »
I have found that you usually get out of an organization the equivalent of what you put in-------so nothing ventured nothing gained comes to mind---also  a little Karma goes a long ways---what you sow you will reap---cast your bread and so on--
The message here is ---little given--- little received

KCDreamer

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 06:20:22 pm »
I would guarantee if someone calls the owner of this place and tells them anyone can access this pricing page, he will make sure it isn't.  Therefore imo it is a mistake that google has let people have access to it or whomever designed the page messed up...

The page has now been removed.  this is exactly what I stated from the first post. The public access to this page from Google was a MISTAKE!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2014, 08:11:15 pm »
There was no mistake.

Welcome, can I get you a chair? Margarita? Bourbon?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

KCDreamer

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2014, 08:27:54 pm »
we have really gotten off on the wrong foot here...  I just was saying from the get go that the page should not be accessible from the link google had listed.  of course the page was made by the person who created the site.  I was just saying it was a mistake that we had access to it? I am sorry you just seemed to be pushing my buttons on the issue?  I really did not want to argue about how or why the page was accessible at all.  I just wanted some feedback on pricing.  I guess I misinterpreted alot of people on here, I apologize. Just wanted to talk tubs not argue..... 

Mangarr

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2014, 05:05:04 pm »
The prices that you saw on that page might have been the 'wholesale' or 'dealer' pricing, but I doubt it was 'intended' for customers. If it was a self built website then the dealer probably made a mistake and made it visible (albeit briefly) to the public. The best way to view hot tub pricing is to compare it to car dealers. Why can you go across town to another dealer and get a different price? Yes, there is a huge disparity between the dealer cost and the ''retail" price...it's really the wild west when it comes to pricing and you need to do your research to avoid being taken advantage of by unscrupulous people. Do the same kind of homework that you should do when you buy a car and you'll be fine. The only problem is that there is a lot more information available on car pricing these days. Most spa dealers go out of their way to be opaque on pricing so stop you from doing online price comparisons.

Hot Springs doesn't directly prevent their dealers from getting into price wars with each other, but it does tell dealers that they must service any tubs that they sell which puts a huge damper on them selling outside of their normal territory. If you move and take the tub with you, you could be asked by the dealer in the new area to show when/where you purchased it...Apparently they are allowed to refuse service if they didn't sell it, but that mainly is done to prevent people from price shopping with other dealers. If it was a legitimate move then there shouldn't be a problem with getting service.

libertyforall

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2014, 01:11:40 pm »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2014, 01:11:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42