What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Advice appreciated: deciding between a Hot Spot Relay and Clearwater XS76L Eco  (Read 2054 times)

hottubnewgirl

Can anyone provide any opinion about either of these tubs?  After a fairly lengthy process of checking out a lot of tubs we have it narrowed down to:

1. Hot Spot Relay (floor model) for $$6500 (taxes in) including delivery, water care kit, cover
2. Clearwater XS76L ECO (floor model) for $5000 (taxes in) including delivery, water care kit, cover, cover lifter, steps

I recognize the clearwater is a more basic tub (less jets, no led lights, no waterfalls etc) but we are not at all concerned with amount of jets (mostly will not have any jets turned on when using hot tub), or lack of lacks, waterfall etc.  The clearwater is also a bit smaller, but both sizes I think would work well for us.  Both are comfortable.  The clearwater has a natural cedar cabinet, which looks nice but I am not too sure that is a good thing.  We'd like to spend less and go for the cheaper tub, but for the extra $1500 I would be happy to pay it if I though I was getting a "better" tub...and by "better" I mean will not have to worry about a lot of costly repairs etc down the road.  The warranty is the same for both.

Can anyone offer any insight or opinion either way?

Thanks so much everyone!

Hot Tub Forum

Ron Kleven

The Relay is a very comfortable tub and Hot Springs looks after its customers and dealers with after sale support.

If the dealer you are buying it from is good and can service your tub, that is the one I would choose.

hottubnewgirl

Thanks Don.  Yes, we have decided on the Relay...ordering Monday!  Yahoo.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42