What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Great Lakes Jubilee Elite heating issues  (Read 3193 times)

UpsMANinMI

Great Lakes Jubilee Elite heating issues
« on: September 21, 2014, 05:37:12 pm »
Hey group. I have a Great Lakes jubilee elite spa with heating issues. Had been working fine, recently stopped heating. Replaced the heating element and pressure switch, still nothing. No error codes either. However, it will heat slowly if I leave the jets on. I've cleaned the filter, left the filter out, tried numerous adjustments on the pressure switch and can't figure it out. The thermostat is the type with the probe that goes in the sleeve on the heating tube, with the other end connecting to the tub. I've read a lot about high limit switches, don't think this model has one. It has a Balboa 410e wiring system. Any help is appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Great Lakes Jubilee Elite heating issues
« on: September 21, 2014, 05:37:12 pm »

Kev B

Re: Great Lakes Jubilee Elite heating issues
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 09:57:06 am »
Never mess with the pressure switch...that is number one so put in a new one and make sure it is engaging when circ motor is running. Number 2 is the fact that it can be figured out quickly with a volt/ohmmeter as opposed to replacing parts till we get it right. The heat from the motors will warm the water a bit, so that means nothing....we are obviously not getting voltage to the element so if I was there I would begin at the beginning and check voltage coming into pack and move on from there.

UpsMANinMI

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 10:00:26 pm »
Hey there. I have voltage coming into the board. Pump works. Blower works. Pressure switch and heating element tested fine. No power at heater. Something in this board has to be wrong unless I'm missing something.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 10:00:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42