What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs  (Read 5362 times)

JAXGal

Hot Springs
« on: September 20, 2014, 06:51:41 pm »
Hello,
I have owned a Hot Springs Sovereign for about 20 years and have been very happy with the Hot Springs product.  It is now just me, so I am thinking of getting a Jetsetter.  (There are a few problems with the Sovereign such as the moto-massage doesn't work any more and there is a slow leak as there is always water coming from the spa.)  So, I think it is time for a new one.

I stopped by the only dealer in town and was quoted an price of $6900.  Is there negotiations with the dealers?  If so,how much would they be willing to come down?  Is it a couple of hundred or a thousand? 

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs
« on: September 20, 2014, 06:51:41 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Hot Springs
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 07:51:00 pm »
Depends on the dealer but start at a thousand, you may end up at a couple hundred. Most dealers like to throw in add on's and extras instead.
Retired

DaveMc

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 10:07:02 pm »
We started with the Optima at about 14,ooo and bought when the agreement was $9,995.00 with lift/top and Steps--delivered and start up (we did electric to the spa)---the agreement was on dealer # 5---after discussing and w2et testing with 4 dealers.

kporter

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 03:43:03 pm »
^ $4,000 knocked off the price of a hot tub.... were they advertising the MSRP?

6,900 for a jetsetter, assuming cover, delivery, gfci, watercare package & a lifter sounds like a good deal to me.

Chartreux

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 11:16:26 pm »
I also think that is a good price for a jet setter...we consider Hot Springs...Now I'm looking for a good price on a Marquis The Spirit, but only after a wet test...
You should also look at the Sundance Capri...same size as the jet setter I believe or at least close to it...the jet setter might be deeper, If I remember correctly....
$6,900 is a very good price...

JAXGal

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 09:32:46 pm »
It was not a Jetsetter NXT, if that makes a difference.  (I just saw a video of a Jetsetter NXT.)
Is the NXT model the newest model, or just something like the difference between a LX model of Honda Accord car and an EX model of Honda Accord car?

SpaGal45

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 03:10:16 pm »
I'm also looking at the Jetsetter (in Oregon—not sure where you are) and after much negotiation have been told the absolute best deal is $7195 including the salt system. I'm seriously considering it (but still doing research on the salt system to be sure). So I would imagine $6900 is a great price. Good luck!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 03:46:35 pm »
$6900 is a great price. You might be able to squeeze a step or cover lift.  I assume it includes delivery.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

JAXGal

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 09:26:24 pm »
I didn't ask what was included in that price as I am not ready to purchase right now. 

Chartreux

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 11:03:01 pm »
Yes, the JetSetter NXT is very new for 2014, it is the more luxury one of the hot tubs, it has differences, like The overall size is bigger than the JetSetter ...
 I wasn't sure if you meant me to answer or the Hot Springs rep, the hot springs rep on here should be able to better offer up advise.
I would say the Jetsetter NXT is the Cadillac...Luxury
I have RA and that part of the reason why I'm looking into a spa/hot tub. Hope this info helps you out for now and hope the Hot Springs Rep doesn't mind.
Maybe you should schedule a wet tests for the jetsetter and a wet tests for the JetSetter NXT on the same day so you can try to compare the two as to find the best fit for you.
I got confused and really thought you meant the JetSetter NXT...Sorry.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 11:03:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42