What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotsprings Flair quote  (Read 3292 times)

RobOnMV

Hotsprings Flair quote
« on: September 17, 2014, 01:25:09 pm »
Hello all,

We were ready to move on a Hotsprings Flair, but looking around it looks like negotiating is normal. The quote, without ozone or salt water filter is $10,500. That's also without cover and as far as I can tell no extras.

Can anyone tell me what the going final rate should be? This number make sense to you?

Thanks in advance.

Hot Tub Forum

Hotsprings Flair quote
« on: September 17, 2014, 01:25:09 pm »

Hot Spring Ace

Re: Hotsprings Flair quote
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 04:20:48 pm »
Hello all,

We were ready to move on a Hotsprings Flair, but looking around it looks like negotiating is normal. The quote, without ozone or salt water filter is $10,500. That's also without cover and as far as I can tell no extras.

Can anyone tell me what the going final rate should be? This number make sense to you?

Thanks in advance.

Without cover? Do you maybe mean without cover LIFTER?

RobOnMV

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 06:38:45 pm »
Yes, the lifter is on top of the quoted price.

Chartreux

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 08:09:38 pm »
It's so hard to say what a good price is, it's like buying a new car. Maybe look at another hot tub/spa dealer in your area that hasa hot tub spa the same shape and size as the Flair and then go back to Hot Springs and negotiate...it's all in your negotiations...and how well you like the hot tub.
Also, wet tests, as the wet tests can give you a feel of how the jets are for you, I found that the moto massage was very rough, but others on here love it...I need gentle massages...and also you'll need to know how much you float in the spas, I floated a lot with the Hot Springs... A hot tub/spa won't be good if you have to hang on for dear life because you float and can't adjust the jets good... they are very loud with the waterfalls and everything on...So tests everything in a wet tests... 

RobOnMV

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 08:14:17 pm »
Thanks for that. Perhaps it's worth a trip off the island as there are only two dealers on here. One has one tub set up(dry), and the other, while there are perhaps five tubs, none are every wet.

I've hear how important wet testing is, so maybe it's worth the boat trip.

Thanks again.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 08:14:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42