What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: UK prices for Hot Springs hot tubs.  (Read 2584 times)

Dave C

UK prices for Hot Springs hot tubs.
« on: August 31, 2014, 06:03:21 pm »
Hi all,
I guess most of the forum members on this site are from the U.S., so I thought I may give you a insight to what we Brits pay for our tubs.

I have on the table a offer of £12500 which is in the region of $19,000 for a brand new 2014 NXT Envoy tub. This includes steps,blue tooth entertainment pack,cradle cover lift and delivery.
Obviously this tub is imported from the US and taxes will be included.

We in the UK recognise that the US tubs are the best in the world without doubt, and hot springs are the proberbly the best tubs available for quality, realiabillity,and after sales support, I just wondered how much this package would cost brought in the USA.
Thanks,
Dave C

Hot Tub Forum

UK prices for Hot Springs hot tubs.
« on: August 31, 2014, 06:03:21 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: UK prices for Hot Springs hot tubs.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 06:18:34 pm »
Typically I see you're generally paying about 1 £  for our 1 $. Most UK dealers sell FAR FEWER spas than an American dealer, hence their overhead per tub sold is quite a bit more.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

DaveMc

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 09:58:27 pm »
The exchange rate is not 1:1 it is 1:1-1/3----so it is going to cost one third more in the UK

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 09:58:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42